Teradata Recruitment 2021 – Teradata scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Teradata Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- BTech/MTech/MCA in Computer Science.
- Development experience a plus.
- Strong C programming skills. Knowledge of Perl/Shell Scripting desirable.
- Working experience in Data Structures
- Should be comfortable with SQL(ANSI/Database specific)
- Ability to work with a Project Lead, Senior Developers, and Support Associates required.
- Teradata knowledge a plus.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Analyze optimizer bugs, design fix and unit test changes.
- Develop new features/change requests.
- Interact with offshore/onshore associates on projects/assignments
- Individual Contributor
- Works with Project Lead, reports to Engineering Manager
- Work Environment:
- Requirements Analysis, Software development, Unit/Integration testing, bug fixing.
- Software development skills including software design specification, test specification, coding, testing.
- Strong programming skills with C. UNIX Shell scripting and Perl programming a plus.
- Exposure to various data structures
- SQL knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be a Team Player
- Knowledge of Teradata/any other RDBMS
How to apply for Teradata Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now