Teradata Recruitment 2020 – Teradata scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer for Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Teradata Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years|
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in R&D based teams
- Solid programming experience in C/C++
- Strong data structures and algorithms fundamentals
- Strong debugging experience in Linux OS
- Strong analytical abilities involving complex software in a parallel processing environment
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, & peer review tools
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong documentation skills
- Working knowledge of UNIX operating systems is highly desirable
- Strong application skills in Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Understanding of RDBMS concepts
- SQL Knowledge
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting or enhancing features within the Teradata database stack on all supported platforms.
- Design, develop, code, test & debug system software
- Review design and code
- Support feature test teams
- Provide post production support
- Proven working experience in software engineering
How to apply for Teradata Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here