Teradata Recruitment 2017 – Product Support Engineer for B.E or B.Tech or M.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Teradata Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Product Support Engineer|
- BE or B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Internship or 0-3 years of related experience
- Practical knowledge in installation and upgrade processes
- Cultural awareness
- Experience in Teradata Viewpoint, Data mover, TPT and Load utilities
- Experience with Teradata database
- Working experience of SUSE LINUX operating systems
- Closed Loop/Corrective Action experience
- Experience with application programming
- Association with a development environment
- SQL experience
- 24×7 operation may require working alternate shifts or being part of an on-call rotation
- Global organization
- Some travel will be required
- International travel may be required
How to apply Teradata Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here