Teradata Recruitment 2017 – Product Support Engineer for B.E or B.Tech or M.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Teradata Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Software Engineer(Intern)|
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experienced should have good software development skills including design specification, coding, testing.Experience in Postgre SQL
- Participate in design, code, test, and documentation of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
- Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements.
- Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering.Responsible for development of enhancements to the Teradata RDBMS product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.
How to apply Teradata Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here