Teradata Recruitment 2018 scheduled for a role of Test Engineer for Engineering graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Teradata Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- BS or MS/MCA in Computer Science or related field
- Testing and/or Quality Assurance experience is a strong plus.
- Strong C programming skills. Knowledge of DS & Python/Perl/Shell Scripting desirable.
- Should be comfortable with SQL(ANSI/Database specific)
- Ability to work with a Project Lead, Senior Developers, and Support Associates required.
- Teradata knowledge a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for development of new test cases(SQL), and performance tests focusing on the Teradata Query Optimizer.
- Participate as part of a team to develop new testing methodologies to improve Optimizer quality and robustness and analyze the effectivity of the TD cost based optimizer.
- This is not a traditional testing team and is considered part of the Optimizer Group which sometimes involve development assignments in the Optimizer area.
- Some development of additional testing tools may be required at times.
- Monitoring of Optimizer problem areas and incorporation of results into the testing methodology is expected.
- The associate will be working in implementing the frameworks for CI/CD pipelines and scripts in Python or applicable scripting languages.
- They are also occasionally required to fix issues in the database code.
How to apply for Teradata Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here