Teradata Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Intern for Engineering graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Teradata Recruitment 2019:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Associates degree in Computer discipline.
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analysis with the use of computer.
- Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Teradata, Linux, UNIX & Python
- Teradata Database experience
- Teradata Certification
How to apply for Teradata Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here