Teradata Recruitment 2023 – Teradata is scheduled to hire for Intern Engineering at the Hyderabad Office. Candidates with the qualification of B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D are eligible to apply for the job. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the company: At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Teradata Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Intern Engineering|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Must be enrolled in B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
What You’ll Bring
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently develop algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a mission-critical, 24/7 environment.
The candidate will gain experience in the following areas:
- Complex software systems in C / C++ / Java / Python
- Distributed Systems and Cloud Computing
- Exposure to AWS or Azure.
- Awareness of SQL & NoSQL Database Concepts
- Performance debugging
- Filesystems/Storage Systems
- Experience in OO programming (must-have – C++ on Linux ideal)
What You’ll Do: Participate in the design, code, test, and support of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, emphasising testability and quality. Gain great skills in the existing product by reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for the design and development of the enhancements. Projects will consist of multiple team members. The candidate will be expected to work closely with the team leader, project manager, team members, and other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering. Responsible for developing enhancements to the Teradata RDBMS product and designing low to medium-complex database enhancements.
How to apply for Teradata Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.