Teradata Recruitment 2020 – Teradata scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Teradata Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT/related disciplines
- 0-2 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in Web application development
- Advanced programming skills in core Java, Hibernate/MyBatis
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting in concurrent, complex, clustered environments having huge data
- Experience with J2EE technologies and Spring framework
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience with memory analysis and JVM tuning
- Experience with Relational databases – Teradata, Postgres
- Experience working with Microservices architecture and Docker
- Use of tools such as JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory in a CI/CD environment
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement highly scalable web-based enterprise applications using Java technologies
- Analyze and design complex features built as increments to existing products
- Collaborate closely with platform and UI engineers for end to end design of the features
- Evaluate, investigate, and tune/optimize the performance of the application
- Develop and support of key features and functions throughout its life cycle, from conception to support and enhancement
- Resolve Customer Incidents and Support Viewpoint Engineering team
How to apply for Teradata Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here