TELK Recruitment 2018 – Transformers and Electricals Kerala Ltd (TELK) Job notifications for Operator Grade III Trainees in various trades. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TELK Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Operator Grade III Trainees|
|Salary||1st Yr: Rs.11,000/Month
2nd Yr: Rs.12,100/Month
|Last Date||21 November 2018|
Educational Qualification: S.S.L.C. or its equivalent and NCVT (ITI/ITC) certificate in relevant trade
Age Limit(As on 01.01.2018): Below 35 years with usual relaxation for SC/ST and OBC Candidates.
Trade wise vacancies: 42 Posts
- Fitter – 16 Posts
- Electrician – 16 Posts
- Welder – 5 Posts
- Machinist – 5 Posts
Period of Training: 24 Months
- First 12 months: Rs.11,000/Month
- Next 12 months: Rs.12,100/Month
- Successful completion of Training: Rs. 9690-21240/Month
TELK Operator Trainee Recruitment Selection Process:
- Screening of applications will be done with reference to the prescribed qualification, age, etc.
- Mode of selection will be based on Written Test, Skill test and Interview.
- Written test will be conducted in English language.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to submit the original of their credentials for verification at prescribed stages in the selection process.
Application Fee: Rs.200/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card and by Net Banking.
How to apply TELK Recruitment 2018 for Operator Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online on or before 21 November 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Commencement of registration for online application: 07th November 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 21st November 2018