Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Technip Energies Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Technip Energies Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||10 May 2023|
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- B.E. / B.Tech (Mechanical / Civil / E&I / Electrical/ Chemical/ Industrial Safety).
- Experience: Fresher/2022 pass out ONLY (NO history of arrears).
- Academic Scores: 10th, 12th, and Degree in all semesters – 70% & above.
- Good in Engineering fundamentals.
- Flare to work in core Engineering.
- Logical thinking, good communication skills & excellence in academics.
- Interested to work in design, analysis, and field engineering (at sites).
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels.
- Teamwork and individual contribution to work.
- In our continuous journey to developing and building a culture of inclusion, we adhere to four Inclusion Gold Standards. And you?
- We challenge our biases and embrace the diversity of thought.
- No one has all the knowledge and solutions, collectively we do.
- We foster a caring environment where people are respected, comfortable to share, and be heard.
- We promote active listening for effective decision and action.
- Once receiving your system application, Recruiting Team will screen and match your skills, experience, and potential team fit against the role requirements.
- We ask for your patience as the team completes the volume of applications within a reasonable timeframe.
- Check your application progress periodically via a personal account from created candidate profile during your application.
About Technip Energies:
- At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better.
- With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition.
- Designing and delivering added-value energy solutions is what we do.
- If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.
- We are currently seeking a Graduate Trainee – in HR Operations, reporting directly to the domain Manager to join our team based in Noida, India.
How to apply for Technip Energies Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 10 May 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here