Technip Energies Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Trainee – Data Analytics. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Technip Energies Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Trainee – Data Analytics:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee – Data Analytics|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||31 August 2023|
Graduate Trainee – Data Analytics:
- Recent graduate with a degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology, Statistics or a related field.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Power Platform, including Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate.
- Familiarity with data analysis and visualization concepts, and hands-on experience with data visualization tools.
- Basic understanding of data integration and data modeling principles.
- Knowledge of SQL and data querying techniques is a plus.
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow within the field of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics.
- Comprehensive training and mentorship from experienced professionals in the BI and Analytics domain.
- Exposure to real-world projects and the opportunity to contribute to the organization’s success.
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment that fosters professional growth and innovation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their data needs and create customized solutions to address specific business challenges.
- Enhance the presentation of data using creative and interactive data visualization techniques, turning raw data into actionable insights.
- Analyze complex datasets, extract meaningful insights, and present findings through visually appealing and easy-to-understand Power BI reports.
- Work with various data sources, On-prem, Cloud and APIs to integrate and transform data for efficient use in the Power Platform solutions.
- Design and build automated workflows using Power Automate to streamline data workflows and improve operational efficiency.
- Provide support and guidance to end-users in utilizing Power Platform tools effectively. conduct training sessions to educate team members on best practices and new features.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in data analytics, BI tools, and the Power Platform to suggest improvements and innovations within the team.
How to apply for Technip Energies Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 31 August 2023. 11.50 pm
For more details & Apply: Click here.