tecHindustan Off Campus Drive 2017 for B.E/B.Tech 2017 batch graduates on 5 June 2017 for the post of Software Developer, Business Developer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
tecHindustan Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Software Developer, Business Developer|
|Venue Date||5 June 2017|
|Last Date||1 June 2017|
- Courses allowed: B. E. / B. Tech-2017 Batch
- Branch:Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology.
- Minimum 65% and above in B. E. / B. Tech. No eligibility criteria for 10th and 12th /
- Engineering Diploma. No active backlog.
- Probation Period: 03 (Three) months.
- Salary Package and Service Agreement (Bond):
- Salary Range between – INR 15K – 20K per month. Lock – in period: 3 months probation period plus 6 months bond(Total 09 months).
- Salary Range between 20K – 30K per month. Lock- in period: 3 months probation period plus 1-year bond (Total 15 months).
Pre – Placement Talk, Written Test, Technical Interviews. Final round of interviews would be at the Company Premises in Mohali for which the dates would be shared with the shortlisted students on 5th June 2017, itself.
How to apply tecHindustan Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive in the following venue on 5 June 2017-9.00 AM.[td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″]
To Apply: Click here
Turing Block, Chitkara University,
Chandigarh – Patiala National Highway.