Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Elevate is an internship program offered by Tech Mahindra. The Elevate program is uniquely designed for young individuals to provide them with the opportunity to put their academic knowledge into practical situations while gaining relevant industry and domain experience. This is an excellent opportunity for youngsters as it paves way for them to get placed in Tech Mahindra provided, they show an excellent performance during the internship period. Following are more details regarding the Tech Mahindra test pattern, selection process, eligibility criteria, and much more.
- Candidates from BE/B.Tech discipline only should apply.
- Streams include CS / Computer / Engineering / IT / E&C / E&TC /Telecom /Communication/Electronics or MCA.
- ME / M.Tech candidates are NOT eligible.
- The candidate should have completed the qualifying course without any backlog.
- Minimum of 60% – 10th, 12th, Diploma, UG, and PG.
- Not more than a 1-year gap between the school exam and the graduate program.
- Any candidate with a loss of academic year post joining the graduate/post-graduate program is ineligible to apply.
Tech Mahindra Selection Process:
All the interested candidates need to register at the Tech Mahindra portal.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic backgrounds.
These shortlisted candidates have to undergo an online test for being selected. The details regarding the Tech Mahindra test Pattern are given below.
Tech Mahindra Test Pattern:
The candidates will be called for two rounds of online tests.
Round 1 – Cognitive Test, English Essay/Story, Tech Test including coding.
Round 2 – Cognitive, Technical Test including coding and Psychometric tests.
The candidates who have cleared Round 1 will be called for Round 2. The candidates clearing the online test might be called for next level of evaluation and selection will be based on it.
Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA. SAP Course (in credit mode) etc (in credit mode) etc. would be given the preference
Post selection Procedure:
- The candidate will be on probation for 3 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 LPA.
- On completion of probation, the candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 LPA.
- The candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 Lakh for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from the date of joining the company.
- During probation, the candidate will undergo unit-specific classroom training / on-the-job training / shadowing tall as per the business requirement.
Workplace & Timings:
The Candidate should be willing to work at any of the Tech Mahindra Development Centers or Client Locations spanned across the country as per the company specified work timings including shift working (such as Morning shifts, Night shifts, etc.)
Tech Mahindra – Official Site.
To Apply – Click here.
It is to be noted that, all the information furnished above is the general procedure followed by Tech Mahindra. There might/might not be changes in the details such as eligibility criteria, stipend details, etc from year to year depending on the situation. So, the candidates whoever is willing to apply are asked to go through the instruction carefully before they are applying for Tech Mahindra Elevate Program.
How to apply for this Tech Mahindra Elevate Program ?
Visit the official website of Tech Mahindra. Official Website > People > Careers.
Where can I find the result of the online assessment ?
All the communications will be made to the candidates through their email only. Check your mail for any communication from Tech Mahindra.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now