Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 is scheduled for 2022 Batch Engineering graduates through TCS Ninja Hiring YOP 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Test||TCS Ninja Hiring 2021|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||29 August 2021(Date Extended)|
|Test Date||12 September 2021 onwards|
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university / college are only eligible to apply
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Students should not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Gap / Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Break-in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board / University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part-Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
About the Test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
TCS Ninja Hiring Selection Pattern:
The test duration will be 180 minutes(Cognitive skills 120 minutes and 60 minutes for programming)
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Hands-on Coding-45 mins
How to Apply for TCS Ninja Hiring YOP 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 29 August 2021.
For TCS Ninja Test Pattern, Syllabus & Mock Test: Click here
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Step by step procedure to apply for TCS Ninja Hiring:
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply to the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose cateogory as “IT” and proceed to fill your details.
- Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now