TCS NextStep is Exclusive web portal for entry level graduates( who finished their graduation in recent years) to get the job in TCS. Candidates who interested join in Tata Consultancy Services through on campus/off campus they need to register themselves in Nextstep TCS website.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.Candidates can also apply TCS Open Ignite Challenge Drive for Final year B.Sc/BCA/BCS graduates
TCS NextStep Eligibility:
TCS NextStep portal two type of industries for graduates depend on their academic degree.They are IT-Information Technology for Engineering/MCA/Arts/Science & Diploma graduates and BPS-Business Process Service for MBA graduates.The detailed eligibility criteria for NextStep TCS are given below.
Eligibility for IT-Information Technology:
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (OR)|
MCA with BCA/B.Com/BA/B.Sc (with Math/Statistics Background) (OR)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer/Service Desk|
|Percentage||60 % and above in Class X,XII,UG & PG|
|Backlogs||No Pending Backlogs|
|Break/Gap allowed:||upto 24 months for valid reason only|
|Experience allowed||upto 3 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
Branches/Discipline Allowed in Engineering:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
Eligibility for BPS -Business Process Services:
|Specialisation||Operations,Finance,Marketing,IT & Systems,HR|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Academic Criteria||60 % throughout (Xth to Degree)|
|Education Gap||up to two years allowed|
|Backlogs||Backlogs not allowed|
|Job Location||Across India|
How to Apply TCS NextStep?
Step 1: Visit https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/ and Click on “Register Now” (Use Desktop or Next step TCS Android App)
Step 2: Choose your Industry IT or BPS (Before choosing industry kindly read above criteria if you registered wrongly need to reapply again)
Step 3: Choose your Application Type On Campus(CT) or Off Campus(DT)-If not asked to skip this step
Step 4: Enter your primary details like college name, degree, E-Mail Id and Mobile number and submit.After submitting your CT/DT Reference ID and password send to your E-Mail ID
Step 5: Click on continue and provide your password and login.
Step 6: In left side menu bar click on “Application Form” and submit Personal,Academic and Experience Details( In this step you need to upload your recent passport size photo and resume; Format allowed: Jpg,jpeg(Photo) ; .doc/.docx/.rtf/.txt(Resume) )
Step 7: After submitting Application Form Download the system generated application form.(Kindly save it for future reference)
If you get confused in any one of the step kindly check step by step TCS NextStep registration procedure: Check here
TCS On Campus: For TCS on campus selection process candidates need to carry the print out of the above application form.
Candidates should meet the below specified age criteria at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
TCS Off Campus: Once TCS Off Campus scheduled you will get the notification to you E-Mail id registered with TCS Next Step portal.If you get notification kindly login to TCS portal and choose your online test location and apply for off campus.For Off Campus also you need to carry Application form and Resume on the selection date.Please make correct details before applying off campus because once you applied for off campus you not able to edit your details)
When TCS Off Campus for 2017 Batch?
TCS Off Campus Drive for 2017 batch may be scheduled soon depend upon their requirement(They conducted February/March 2016 for 2016 Batch).
TCS NextStep Mobile App:
TCS NextStep has an exclusive app in google play store.Candidates can use this app for submitting the online application, Track your application status, TCS Campus Commune.The app features is listed below in image.
To Download TCS NextStep Android App: Click here
TCS NextStep App also available for Apple iOS devices.Candidates can download this app from Apple iTunes website/App Store.
TCS iOS App Link: Click here
TCS NextStep App Features:
- Receive real-time notifications about various events, quizzes, coding competitions along with your application Status.
- Get all the information about TCS in News through TCS Buzz.
- Track your Application in a Timeline format, with history of all actions taken along with upcoming action to perform.
- Receive and download Hall-Tickets for TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Processes, and choose your preferred location of test (Applicable for Candidates appearing as Off Campus Candidates).
- View and Download your Offer Letter, Joining Letters, choose your preferred Stream of work and City in which you wish to work .
- View your downloaded documents any time.
- Connect and Collaborate in various forums and communities with Candidates from across the country and beyond on Campus Commune, now on your mobile.
- Reach out to us through calls and e-mails on our TCS help line by a simple touch on screen, regarding all your Application and recruitment related queries.