TCS NextStep is an Exclusive web portal for entry level graduates( who finished their graduation in recent years) to get the job in TCS. Candidates who interested join in Tata Consultancy Services through on campus/off campus they need to register themselves in the Nextstep TCS website.TCS will send TCS Off Campus drive invite once the recruitment drive scheduled. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Candidates can also apply TCS Open Ignite Challenge Drive for Final year B.Sc/BCA/BCS graduates.TCS also introduced the National Qualifier Test for All recent graduates. Candidates can appear for the test and use that score for all other companies and use it has employability score to achieve their dream job in a dream company.TCS NQT test will be conducted two times per year.
TCS NextStep Eligibility 2021:
TCS NextStep portal two types of industries for graduates depend on their academic degree. There are two sections TCS Registration available in the TCS NextStep portal. They are IT-Information Technology for Engineering/MCA/Arts/Science & Diploma graduates and BPS-Business Process Service for MBA graduates. Please note that you can register with us under only one category and registering in the incorrect category may lead you to repeat the entire registration process. The detailed eligibility criteria for NextStep TCS are given below.
TCS NQT-TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
About the Test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
To apply TCS through NQT click here
TCS NQT Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Test||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Batch||Any Batch(2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch can try)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||20 April 2021|
|Test Date||1 & 13 May 2021|
For More details & Apply: Click here
TCS Registration Eligibility for IT-Information Technology:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (OR)
MCA with BCA/B.Com/BA/B.Sc (with Math/Statistics Background) (OR)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
|Percentage||60 % and above in Class X,XII,UG & PG|
|Backlogs||No Pending Backlogs|
|Break/Gap allowed:||up to 24 months for the valid reason only|
|Experience allowed||upto 3 Years|
|Salary||Rs.3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech
Rs.3.53 LPA for M.E /M.Tech /MCA / M.Sc
|Job Location||Across India|
Branches/Discipline Allowed in Engineering:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
TCS Registration Eligibility for BPS -Business Process Services:
|Specialisation||Operations,Finance,Marketing,IT & Systems,HR|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Academic Criteria||60 % throughout (Xth to Degree)|
|Education Gap||up to two years allowed|
|Backlogs||Backlogs not allowed|
|Job Location||Across India|
How to Apply TCS NextStep 2021?
Step 1: Visit https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/ and Click on “Register Now” (Use Desktop or Next step TCS Android App)
Step 4: Enter your primary details like college name, degree, E-Mail Id and Mobile number and submit.After submitting your CT/DT Reference ID and password sent to your E-Mail ID
Step 6: In the left side, menu bar click on “Application Form” and submit Personal, Academic and Experience Details( In this step you need to upload your recent passport size photo and resume; Format allowed: Jpg, jpeg(Photo) ; .doc/.docx/.rtf/.txt(Resume) )
If you get confused in any one of the step kindly check step by step TCS NextStep registration procedure: Check here
Track TCS Application: Now you can check your application by just clicking on “Track My Application”
TCS On Campus: For TCS on campus selection process candidates need to carry the print out of the above application form.Candidates should meet the below-specified age criteria at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
TCS Off Campus: Once TCS Off Campus scheduled you will get the notification to you E-Mail id registered with TCS Next Step portal.If you get notification kindly login to TCS portal and choose your online test location and apply for off campus. For Off Campus also you need to carry Application form and Resume on the selection date. Please make correct details before applying off campus because once you applied for off campus you not able to edit your details)
When TCS Off Campus for 2019 Batch?
TCS Off Campus Drive for 2019 batch may be scheduled soon depend upon their requirement
TCS NextStep Mobile App:
TCS NextStep has an exclusive app in google play store. Candidates can use this app for submitting the online application, Track your application status, TCS Campus Commune. The app features are listed below in the image.
To Download TCS NextStep Android App: Click here
TCS NextStep App also available for Apple iOS devices. Candidates can download this app from Apple iTunes website/App Store.
TCS iOS App Link: Click here
TCS NextStep App Features:
- Receive real-time notifications about various events, quizzes, coding competitions along with your application Status.
- Get all the information about TCS in News through TCS Buzz.
- Track your Application in a Timeline format, with a history of all actions taken along with upcoming action to perform.
- Receive and download Hall-Tickets for TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Processes, and choose your preferred location of the test (Applicable for Candidates appearing as Off Campus Candidates).
- View and Download your Offer Letter, Joining Letters, choose your preferred Stream of work and City in which you wish to work.
- View your downloaded documents at any time.
- Connect and Collaborate in various forums and communities with Candidates from across the country and beyond on Campus Commune, now on your mobile.
- Reach out to us through calls and e-mails on our TCS helpline by a simple touch on the screen, regarding all your Application and recruitment related queries.
TCS NextStep FAQ’S:
Q1. Where can I register for the TCS Off Campus Drive?
Ans: To Register Off Campus Drive register yourself at https://nextstep.tcs.com -> Register now –> select “IT”-->Apply.After successful completion of the Registration and Application form Click on the 'Apply to Off Campus Drive'.
Q2. If I already have a CT or a DT number, do I need to register again?
Ans: If you already have a CT or a DT reference number, you can continue with the same number at TCS Next STep portal. You need not create your profile again
Q3. Q. Can I make changes to my profile at Nextstep Portal?
Ans: Yes.You can make changes by clicking edit application form exept Name, Date of Birth, Title, Address, Email ID, Telephone Number.
Q4. I want to change my Test Location. Where can I do so?
Ans: You need to update the Nearest Test location (Personal Details section) while updating your Application form. You can make changes to the Nearest Test Location until your profile status is “Application Received”. You can validate the nearest Test Location while Applying for Drive. Once the test location has been selected by you, it cannot be changed if your Hall Ticket has already been generated.
Q5.When will I receive my hall ticket?
You receive hall ticket after 'Apply to Off Campus Drive'.
Q6. Where can I check my Hall Ticket?
Ans: You will need to access and download your Hall ticket from your profile in Next Step portal.
Q7. How will we get the results of the Off Campus Test?
Ans: The Results of the Off Campus Test will be sent by email to your registered email id.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now