Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational company that works in the field of information technology services and consulting services. Every year TCS hires both undergraduates and postgraduates from various disciplines through a specific test framed by the company themselves. One such hiring test is called TCS DIGITAL. This test is mainly conducted to hire graduates to work on the Digital Technology Domain such as IoT, AI, ML, Big Data, Virtual Reality, BlockChain, NLP, etc. The average salary package for TCS Digital is around 7 LPA. Following are more details regarding TCS Digital Test Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, and much more. Candidates can also check for TCS Ninja Hiring Syllabus
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Digital FY’2022 :
- The candidates must have a minimum percentage of 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 70% or 7 CGPA in the highest qualification, till the semester for which results have been declared.
- If the candidates get selected, TCS Digital Offer will be valid only if the 70% criteria or 7 CGPA is met after completion of the course, at the time of joining.
- The candidates who are appearing for the TCS Selection process should not be having any active backlog/arrear/ ATKT.
- All pending backlogs/arrears / ATKT should be completed within the course duration stipulated by the University.
- Any break in education should not be owing to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board / University).
- Any break in education should not surpass 24 months and is acceptable only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part-Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Students who have finished their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary courses from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also allowed to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Candidates with past work experience of up to 2 years are suitable to apply for the TCS NQT (Digital) Test Process.
- Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS NQT Digital process.
Exclusive for TCS Priority Colleges:
Additional Opportunity for TCS NQT (Digital) Test –Candidates from TCS Priority Colleges who participated in the TCS Digital Test, but failed to clear the test or interview, will be given an opportunity to appear for the TCS NQT Ninja.
Criteria for TCS Priority College 2022 Batch Candidates:
- The candidates from the following streams can apply for this Digital Hiring Process.
- Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Instrumentation, Applied Electronics, Mechatronics, MCA: with BSc/ BCA (with Math/Statistics Background), MSc: Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Software.
For further more details about the criteria for the priority college candidates, visit –
TCS Digital Hiring Test Pattern:
The TCS NQT (Digital) Test for FY’22 will follow the test pattern as mentioned in the below image.
TCS DIGITAL SYLLABUS FY’22:
It is to be noted that the syllabus given below is a general syllabus followed by companies for hiring and not a specific one.
- Number System
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Permutations & Combinations
- Set Theory
In this session deep concepts from core subjects such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Programming Languages, Etc will be asked.
- English Grammar
- Selecting Words
- Error Correction
- Error Identification
- Sentence Completion
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
This sums up the details regarding the TCS Digital Hiring Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, and much more for the hiring of 2022 Batch. For further details, visit the official website of TCS.
TCS Digital Test Pattern-FAQ:
What all colleges comes under the TCS priority college ?
There is list of college from various zones that comes under this list. Check the official site for information regarding this.
Can candidates who got selected in TCS Ninja participate in this drive ?
Yes, they can participate, but they have to write the digital test once again and take up interviews once again for digital.
Can candidates participating in the this try TCS Ninja ?
The candidates who clear all the rounds in Digital but fail to clear the Interview round can directly go to the interview round of Ninja.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now