TCIL Recruitment 2019 announced notifications for posts of Assistant, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Engineer – Telecom, Telecom Technician, Telecom Technician Cable Jointer, Telecom Civil / Construction Supervisor, Light Duty Driver, Safety Officer, Helper, Mandoub. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.(TCIL): TCIL is a Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.It founded in 1978 and it operates across the country and abroad(TCIL is present in almost 45 countries, mainly in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe).TCIL is expertise in all fields of telecom, Civil and IT to developing countries around the world. Company’s core competence is in the fields of Switching, Transmission Systems, Cellular services, Rural Telecommunication, Optical fiber-based backbone trans systems, IT & Networking Solutions, Application Software, e-Governance, 3G Network, WiMAX Technology and also Civil construction projects.
TCIL Job Vacancies:
TCIL announces various vacancies in their career page for vacancies available in their organization across India & Abroad.At present, TCIL Announced job vacancy of Engineer & Assistant Manager for Engineering graduates.Candidates can download application form in www.tcil-india.com under career section and apply TCIL Recruitment on or before 6 July 2018.
TCIL Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|AE/JE/Assistant||28||TCIL AE/JE Vacancy|
TCIL Recruitment for AE/JE/Assistant:
|Job Role||Assistant, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 35,000-87,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date (Extended)||
25 April 2019
Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
Junior Engineer (Telecom/IT): Diploma in (Electrical & Electronics/ECE/CSE/IT/ Telecom) /MCA/ from a recognized Institute/University
Assistant Engineer (Telecom/IT): Diploma in (Electrical & Electronics/ECE/CSE/IT/ Telecom)/ MCA from a recognized Institute/University
Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University
Assistant Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University
Age Limit (As on 01-04-2019):
- Assistant/Junior Engineer: Below 35 years
- Assistant Engineer: Below 40 years
- Relaxations as per govt rules
Post wise vacancies: 28 Posts
- Assistant – 6 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Telecom/IT) – 8 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Telecom/IT) – 2 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Assistant/Junior Engineer: Rs. 28,000-74,000/-
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 35,000-87,000/-
TCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the written test comprising of objective/subjective both (General Knowledge/General English & Technical Domain Knowledge). The duration of the test will be 2 hrs.
Application Fee: Rs. 1,000/- (No fee for SC/ST Candidates)
Mode of Payment: DD in favour of “TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED”, payable at “Delhi”
Examination Centre: Delhi.
How to apply for TCIL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 2 April 2019 to
11 April 2019 (Extended up to 25 April 2019) and sending the application in prescribed format with duly self-attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) to the following postal address on or before 13 April 2019 (Extended up to 29 April 2019).
For More details & Apply: Click here
The Group General Manager (HRD),
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.,
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I,
New Delhi – 110048
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 02.04.2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 25.04.219
- Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: 29.04.2019
TCIL Recruitment for Engineer/Telecom Technician:
|Job Role||Engineer, Telecom Technician, Telecom Technician Cable Jointer, Telecom Supervisor, Safety Officer, Helper & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.25,000/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 April 2019|
Engineer – Telecom: B.E/ B. Tech in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University.
- Must hold High School Certificate (12 Years of Schooling) or equivalent and must have ITI holder in electronics and communication or telecommunication or related area.
- Must have Diploma / Degree in Electronics and Communications /Audio Visual Systems/ Telecommunications.
Telecom Technician Cable Jointer (Fiber optic and copper cable):
- Must have Diploma holder and over 5 years work experience in the Oil and Petrol Chemical industries Cable Splicer Tasks.
- Inspect and test lines or cables, analyze results, and evaluate transmission characteristics.
Telecom Civil / Construction Supervisor:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now