Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TCIL Recruitment 2023 announced for ICT Instructor. Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. released notification for filling up of 88 vacancies. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/M.tech/MCA/BCA/B.Sc/Diploma/Any degree can apply for this position. TCIL shall be sharing a list of shortlisted candidates with JPEC for their approval and after such approval the panel will remain valid for a period of three years from date of approval. The services of such candidates on the panel may be availed purely on contractual basis, as and when vacancy arises in the school for the requisite period up to a maximum period of three years. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
About Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.(TCIL): TCIL is a Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.It founded in 1978 and it operates across the country and abroad(TCIL is present in almost 45 countries, mainly in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe).TCIL is expertise in all fields of telecom, Civil and IT to developing countries around the world. Company’s core competence is in the fields of Switching, Transmission Systems, Cellular services, Rural Telecommunication, Optical fiber-based backbone trans systems, IT & Networking Solutions, Application Software, e-Governance, 3G Network, WiMAX Technology and also Civil construction projects.
TCIL Recruitment 2023 for ICT Instructor:
|Job Role||ICT Instructor|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Last date to apply||18 March 2023|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum one year PGDCA OR Graduate in any discipline with at least one year duration of Certificate/Diploma/Advance Diploma in Computer Application/Computer Science/PG Diploma in Advance computing/PG Diploma in AI/PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure, System and Security/Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering/PG Diploma in System Software Development/PG Diploma in Internet of things/PG Diploma in Embedded system design. (Combination of above diploma may also be considered for calculating one year duration) OR
- Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology OR Passed ‘O’ Level/A Level/B Level or higher level course of National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (DOEACC Society) OR Graduation/Post Graduation with one of the compulsory subject of Computer Application/Science/Information technology OR MCA / BCA / BSc. IT/ B.E./ B.Tech/ M.tech
- Desirable/ Preferential Qualification: B.Ed/Me.Ed will be preferred. Well versed in basic computer operations. Well aware about ICT in School education and in using Various ICT Tools (e.g.-GeoGebra (For Maths), Stellarium, PhET Simulation, Kalzium (For Science), Open Street Map and Marble (For Geography), Free Mind (Concept mapping tools), Content Management System/Solution (CMS)/ Learning Management System (LMS) etc. Candidates having Experience in teaching/software development/technical consultancy (software/hardware) will get preference.
- Preference: Good knowledge of English and Local candidates shall be preferred.
- Contract Period: Initially contract duration will be 1 year. On satisfactory performance the duration will be extended for further one year till two years.
Age Limit(as on 1 Jan 2023): 18 to 55 years
- 1st Year – Rs.10,000/month
- 2nd Year – Rs.10,500/month
- 3rd Year – Rs.11,000/month
No.of.vacancies: 88 Posts
Selection Process for TCIL Recruitment 2023:
Selection process for ICT Instructor includes Online Computer based Test (CBT)/skill Test and Interview. The date for Online Computer based Test shall be announced after scrutiny of application forms. Tentative dates shall be last week of March 2023. Computer based Test comprises as follows:
|Sl. No||Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|3||Logic & Reasoning||5|
|5||ICT & Education Tools||15|
Candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in CBT/Skill test district wise. Total 264 candidates (3 times of no. of posts) shall be called for Interview and document verification. All corresponding details shall be posted on www.career-tcil.com. Candidates shall also be intimated through mail at the time of online registration.
Format of Empanelment:
- Weightage: 40% Online Computer based Test and 60% Personal Interview.
- Total Marks: 100(40 Marks for CBT/skill test and 60 Marks for Interview)
- Qualifying Criteria: 50% for Online Computer based Test. (20 Marks) and 50% for Personal Interview (30 Marks)
- Duration of CBT test: One Hour and Duration of Interviews: 10 – 15 mins.
How to apply for TCIL Recruitment 2023?
The interested and eligible candidate can apply online latest by 18 March 2023.
For More details: Click here
To apply: Click here