Tavisca Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Software Trainee (FTE) for Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Tavisca Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Software Trainee (FTE)|
|Salary||Rs 6 LPA|
|Venu Location||Across India|
|Test Date||1 & 2 June 2019|
|Last Date||31 May 2019|
- Education: UG – BE/B-Tech (CS/IT)-2018 & 2019 Batch
- Eligibility: 60% throughout their academic & No Active backlogs
- Programming knowledge: SDLC, C, JAVA, C#, PYTHON, PERL, RUBY etc. (Anyone)
- Good knowledge of OOPs, practical understanding and real-life implementation
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Advance DS
- Good understanding of SDLC & Database.
- Requires working knowledge of one or more Programming language, should have basic level coding
- Good analytical skills and communication
- Responsible to develop scalable and high-performance components.
- Should analyze, review requirements from product specifications and provide accurate estimates
- Should take ownership of the technical aspects of a product vertical.
- Should drive code reviews and develop processes for coding practices.
- Assure adherence to engineering processes.
- Round 1: Online Test
- Round 2: Technical Round 1
- Round 3: Coding Round
- Round 4: Technical Round 2
- Round 5: HR Round
How to apply Tavisca Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 31 May 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Online Test Date: 1 & 2 June 2019
Test Location: Anywhere with Webcam Mandatory
Preferred Interview Locations & Interview Date :
Delhi/NCR – 6th, 7th & 8th June
Kolkata – 7th & 8th June
Bangalore – 14th & 15th June
Visakhapatnam – 14th & 15th June
Pune – 21st & 22nd June
Nagpur – 28th & 29th June
Jalandhar 28th & 29th June
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now