Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Tavisca Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Software Trainee (FTE) for Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Tavisca Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Software Trainee (FTE)|
|Salary||Rs 6 LPA|
|Venu Location||Across India|
|Test Date||1 & 2 June 2019|
|Last Date||31 May 2019|
- Education: UG – BE/B-Tech (CS/IT)-2018 & 2019 Batch
- Eligibility: 60% throughout their academic & No Active backlogs
- Programming knowledge: SDLC, C, JAVA, C#, PYTHON, PERL, RUBY etc. (Anyone)
- Good knowledge of OOPs, practical understanding and real-life implementation
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Advance DS
- Good understanding of SDLC & Database.
- Requires working knowledge of one or more Programming language, should have basic level coding
- Good analytical skills and communication
- Responsible to develop scalable and high-performance components.
- Should analyze, review requirements from product specifications and provide accurate estimates
- Should take ownership of the technical aspects of a product vertical.
- Should drive code reviews and develop processes for coding practices.
- Assure adherence to engineering processes.
- Round 1: Online Test
- Round 2: Technical Round 1
- Round 3: Coding Round
- Round 4: Technical Round 2
- Round 5: HR Round
How to apply Tavisca Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 31 May 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Online Test Date: 1 & 2 June 2019
Test Location: Anywhere with Webcam Mandatory
Preferred Interview Locations & Interview Date :
Delhi/NCR – 6th, 7th & 8th June
Kolkata – 7th & 8th June
Bangalore – 14th & 15th June
Visakhapatnam – 14th & 15th June
Pune – 21st & 22nd June
Nagpur – 28th & 29th June
Jalandhar 28th & 29th June
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now