Tavisca Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled to hire Software Trainee (FTE) for Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Tavisca Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Trainee (FTE)|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA|
|Venu Location||Madhya Pradesh/ Nagpur (Maharashtra)/ Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)|
|Venue Date||4 June 2018 (Madhya Pradesh)|
6 June 2018 (Nagpur) &
5 June 2018 (Coimbatore)
|Last Date||9 June 2018 (Madhya Pradesh)|
5 June 2018 (Nagpur) &
4 June 2018 (Coimbatore)
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology
- 60% throughout their academic.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Programming knowledge: SDLC, JAVA, C, PYTHON, PERL, RUBY etc.
- Requires basic knowledge of SDLC
- Requires working knowledge of one or more Programming language (preferably-Java/C)
- Requires working knowledge of one or more Scripting language (preferably-Python, Ruby or Perl)
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code, testing and deployment.
- Responsible to develop scalable and high-performance components.
- Should analyze, review requirements from product specifications and provide accurate estimates
- Should take ownership of the technical aspects of a product vertical.
- Should drive code reviews and develop processes for coding practices.
- Assure adherence to engineering processes.
- Online Test & Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR & PI Round
How to apply Tavisca Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive on 9 June 2018 at Madhya Pradesh, 5 June 2018 at Coimbatore & 6 June 2018 at Nagpur.