Tata Health Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled for role of Associate Programmer for B.E/B.Tech 2021 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Associate Programmer|
|Salary||Rs 7 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Test Date||14 July 2021|
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT related streams
- 2021 Passed outs only
- Scores: 10th> 70%, 12th> 70% , UG CGPA > 7.0
- Strong analytical skills & problem solving
- Very good programming skills
- Good understanding of Data Structure & Algorithms
- Interests in computer technologies
- Interest in programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python etc
- Interest in Cloud computing, Mobile Apps, Data analytics
How to apply Tata Health Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by registering the following link.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now