Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023: Tata Electronics Private Limited (TEPL) scheduled for role of Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Engineer – Technical Program Management|
|Experience||02 – 06 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Engineer – Technical Program Management:
- B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical / Production / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics)
- Program Management (PMI / Google) Certification preferred
- Experience: 2-6 Years
- Microsoft Projects or any other project management tool
- Knowledge of Statistical tools & techniques (e.g. Capability metrics)
- MS Excel (intermediate proficiency)
- Knowledge of electronics manufacturing
- Knowledge of SMT, Automated assembly lines, Automated Inspection/Testing, and Precision assembly.
- Future Ready
- Customer Empathy
- Purposeful Pursuit of Goals
- Deep Domain Knowledge
Technical Problem Solving & Decision Making:
- Participate in regular technical team meetings to update the progress regarding projects
- Update program performance metrics for your manager
- Understand, monitor, and communicate all program activities to meet the program schedule & KPIs
- Conduct failure analysis, construct hypotheses, and devise methods to validate the same
- Support your manager with data and preliminary insights to prioritize resources & bandwidth
Internal & External Stakeholder Management:
- Handle customer escalations and follow issues through to resolution.
- Serve as an interface with client and internal business teams with respect to business problems, issues, and opportunities within the framework of the business requirements throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Understand people dynamics and use them to navigate through challenges.
- Report program development progress to your manager.
Continuous Improvement & Process Stabilization:
- Capture your learnings from previous programs, drive Root cause and Corrective action, and aim for continuous improvement.
- Support the QMS team in ensuring that the best practices learned from previous programs are updated in relevant SOPs.
- Conduct internal audits and submit reports to your manager.
What will You do?
- You will work on mission-critical projects and take the lead in driving technical, operational, and quality issues related to various modules from the earliest stages of NPI, engineering builds, ramp-up, and sustaining product lifecycles.
- You will work with module design and process teams to quickly resolve technical and operational issues and interface between sub-component vendors and downstream module integrators.
How to apply Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by registering following link as soon as possible.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here