Tata Communications Ltd Walk-In Drive 2019 for B.E/B.Tech – ECE, EEE, E&TC from 2019 engineering graduates. Here we describe the detailed eligibility and walk-in details.
Tata Communications Ltd Walk-In Drive 2019:
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Walk-In Date||14 September 2019|
- B.E/B.Tech – ECE, EEE, E&TC – 2019 passed outs only.
- Basic knowledge of telecom network infrastructure & Excellent communication
- Project work in Cloud, Unix, Windows, Database, Storage, Backup, Network/ Information Security technologies will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills.
- Telecommunications engineers use their technical expertise to provide a range of services and engineering solutions revolving around different modes of communication and information transfer, such as wireless telephony services, radio and satellite communications, internet and broadband technologies.
- Responsible, able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision
- Candidates should be ready to work in any shift timings including night shifts
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology, work location and timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards
- Must be open for Ambattur location
- Must not have any backlogs
How to apply for Tata Communications Ltd Walk-In Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the drive in the following venue on 14 September 2019.
Date: 14 September 2019 Time: 11 AM – 1 PM
Tata Communications Transformation Services ( Old Building )
Tiruvalluvar Satellite Earth Station,
No.226, Red Hills Road,