Tata Communications Off Campus Drive scheduled for a role of Network Engineer/Project Management/Project Implementation for 2018 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive:
|Job Role||Network Engineer / Project Management / Project Implementation|
|Salary||Rs 2.4 LPA|
|Venue Location||Salem (Tamil Nadu)|
|Venue Date||17 September 2018|
|Last Date||15 September 2018|
- Only for 2018 Passed out Batch
- B.E / B.Tech (ECE, EEE & Telecommunication)
- 60% in 10th, 12th and UG
- No Standing Arrears
- Having Knowledge on basics of IP and SDH
- Good understanding of Telecom Basics
- Good Communications Skills – Verbal and Written
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply Tata Communications Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 15 Sept 2018 and attend this drive at the following venue on 17 September 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Venue date & Time: 17th September 2018 (Monday) at 8:30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participating in Recruitment Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- On first come first serve basis candidates will be permitted
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 15.09.2018.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 17.09.2018 at 8.30 am