Tata Communications Off Campus Drive scheduled for Freshers for Engineering graduates from 2018/2019 batch at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive:
|Salary||Rs. 2.4 LPA|
|Venue Location||Kundrathur (Chennai)|
|Interview Date||14 December 2019|
- Qualification – B.E (ECE /EEE/Electronics & telecommunication / CSE / IT ) graduates
- Year of Passing: 2018/2019 Passed out batches.
- Basic knowledge on telecom network infrastructure & Excellent communication
- The candidate MUST have excellent communication skills.
- Candidates should be ready to work in any shift timings including night shifts
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology, work location and timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards
How to Apply for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link and attend this drive at the following venue on 14 December 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Date: 14 December 2019 Reporting Time: 8:30 AM
Chennai Institute of Technology
Sarathy Nagar, Kundrathur,
SH 113, Kundrathur, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600069
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now