Tata Communications Off Campus Drive scheduled for Freshers Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Junior Executive (Telecom Profiles)|
|Salary||Rs. 3 LPA|
- B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, Electrical
Skill Set Required:
- Basic knowledge on telecom network infrastructure & Excellent communication
- Project work in Cloud/Unix/Windows/Database/Storage/Backup/Network/Information Security technologies will be an added advantage.
- The candidate MUST have excellent communication skills.
- CCNA/ Networking Trained / Certified candidates preferred.
- Telecommunications engineers use their technical expertise to provide a range of services and engineering solutions revolving around different modes of communication and information transfer, such as wireless telephony services, radio and satellite communications, internet and broadband technologies.
- Responsible & able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision
- Candidates should be ready to work in any shift timings including night shifts
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology, work location and timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
How to Apply for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible
For More Details & Apply : Click here