Tata Advanced Systems Walk-in Drive 2022 – Tata Advanced Systems scheduled to hire a Software Developer/HMI Developer/UAV Pilots for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech graduates in Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details are given below.
|Job Role||Software Developer/HMI Developer/UAV Pilots|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue & Job Location||Bangalore|
|Venue Date||27 November 2022|
- B. Tech / M. Tech (CSE/ECE/Avionics)
- 1-12 years Experience in C / C++ and Object Oriented Programming, Knowledge of RTOS, Preferred Exp. in SDLC, DO 178 C standards.
- B. Tech / M. Tech (CSE/ECE/EEE)
- 2-8 years Experience in HMI / GUI/ C++ and QT / QML
- B. Tech / M. Tech (Aeronautical/Aerospace)
- 2-8 years Experience in UAV Operations & Flight Testing, Remote control flying skills, Understanding of UAV/Small UAV and associated systems, Exp in Mission planning and in-flight control softwares.
Job applicants who have already attended an interview with TASL in the last 01 year are requested not to walk-In for this drive.
How to apply for Tata Advanced Systems Walk-in Drive 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive on 27 November 2022 at the following venue.
However, you can mail your latest resumes to email@example.com
For more Details: Click Here
Date: 27.11.2022 Time: 9.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Tata Advanced Systems,
Rmz Galleria Office,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now