TANCET Result 2019: The state level entrance test conducted by the Anna University for the PG level courses called Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test(TANCET).Anna University will conduct the TANCET examination after that release the result on behalf of the Tamilnadu government. Candidates who are qualified the examination will get the admission to the colleges in all over Tamil Nadu. Candidates can check the details of colleges to be included in TANCET counseling on the official website.
TANCET Result 2019 :
Anna University declared the TANCET result in the official website in July 2019. Followed by the university will release the mark sheet tentatively on July 2019 for the candidates who qualified the TANCET examination. Candidates who are qualified the examination can download the scorecard with their login ID and Password generated while registering the application.TANCET scorecard will contain sectional and percentile marks of the candidates.TANCET result will be in three forms viz GATE Rank List, TANCET Category and Sponsored Category.
How to check TANCET Result 2019?
TANCET result will contain the overall rank of the candidates who qualified the entrance examination. Candidates have to log in with their email id and password in order to view the TANCET Result. Further steps for getting the result:-
Step 1: Visit the official website of TANCET https://www.annauniv.edu/
Step 2: Find and Click the link TANCET 2019 Result.
Step 3: Enter the User ID & Password and then submit.
Step 4: TANCET 2019 Result will be displayed on the screen in the form of a mark sheet
Step 5: Kindly take a printout of the result for your reference.
TANCET mark sheet will be expected to release in the month of June for the qualified candidates. Mark sheet/ Rank card will have the following details:-
- Candidate’s details
- TANCET Rank
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Total Marks
- Normalized Score
Candidates can get a duplicate mark sheet while missing the original mark sheet by paying DD of INR 100 to the Anna University Officials. Contact details will be available on the official website.
TANCET Marking System 2019:
Candidates can get an estimation of their TANCET score before the result declaration by checking the answer keys. For that, they have to know the marking system which could be followed by Anna University. Candidates can refer below details:-
For MBA/MCA Course:
- Total of 100 questions in which each correct answer will have a +1 mark and each wrong answer will reduce 1/3 mark.
For ME/M.Tech course:
- This course will have 3 sections of examination viz section 1 for 20 marks, section 2 for 35 marks and section 3 for 60 marks.
- All the correct answers will be awarded +1 mark while for an incorrect answer -1/3 marks would be deducted.
TANCET Cutoff 2019:
After the declaration of results university will release the minimum marks/cutoff marks for all courses. Candidates have to score the marks equal to or greater than the minimum marks to qualify the TANCET.TANCET cutoff will be based on the following factors:-
- Total number of candidates
- Overall passing percentage
- The difficulty level of question paper
- Total number of seats available
TANCET Normalisation of Score:
TANCET will have three sections for ME/MTech/M. Arch courses namely section 1 for Engineering mathematics, section 2 for Basic Engineering and Sciences and section 3 for other topics. These three section marks will be normalized in the following ways:-
- Raw Score:Section 1+ Section 2 + Section 3
- Normalised Score: 40 + (10/S) (r-m) . where, S – standard deviation; m – mean marks; r – raw marks
TANCET Counselling 2019:
- TANCET will call the candidates on the basis of merit list for counseling process for getting admission.
- Candidates will be able to take seats in Anna University, Government and private college, and Self-financing Colleges in Tamil Nadu.
- After the declaration of result, TANCET counseling for 2019 will be expected to conduct in the month of June 2019.
- Each course will have a separate counseling process on online anna university official website.
- Candidates have to pay RS 5300 by cash or by DD in favor of The Secretary, Anna University.
- Candidates need to submit such documents while entering the counseling in order to avoid rejection.