TANCET Hall Ticket 2019: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test will be conducted for the PG course MBA, MCA, ME.M.Tech and M.Plan Admission by Anna University. For that candidates have to submit the online application with the payment of application fees. Candidates who are submitting their application on the official website on or before the last date. Application received after the last date will not be accepted and also there is no other mode to submit the application.TANCET Admit card will be released for the candidates who satisfy the eligibility condition. Candidates can check result and rank list in TANCET Result 2019.
TANCET Hall Ticket 2019:
Anna University will release the TANCET Admit card 2019 only on the online mode. There is no provision to get the admit card by post or any other. To download the admit card, candidates have to visit the official website with their login credentials. Without the login credentials, candidates cannot download the admit card.TANCET Admit card will be available on the official website from the date of release till the date of examination. Further dates regarding the TANCET Admit card 2019:
- TANCET Admit card 2019 date: June 2019
- TANCET Exam for MCA: 22 June 2019
- TANCET Exam for MBA: 22 June 2019
- TANCET EXam for M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan: 23 June 2019
How to download the TANCET Hall Ticket 2019?
Anna University will activate the official link to download the TANCET Hall Ticket after the official notification. Candidates can get a notification to their registered contact details while releasing the TANCET Admit card 2019. Anna University restricts the candidates who are not having the admit card to the entrance test and also at the time of admission. So candidates don’t forget to carry the hall ticket throughout the admission. Further steps to download the TANCET Admit card 2019:-
Step 1: Visit the official website Anna University www.annauniv.edu
Step 2: Find and click the TANCET Admit card 2019 tab on the home page.
Step 3: Enter the login credentials like application number and password.
Step 4: Submit the details to view the TANCET Admit card.
Step 5: Kindly take a copy for your reference.
Discrepancies while downloading the TANCET Admit card:
- Candidates may face server downtime or server traffic by end of admit card closing. For that reason, candidates have to download it before the last date or exam date.
- Admit card can contain misinformation or wrong information on the personal details of the candidates. In case of discrepancies on the admit card details candidates can request Anna University to change the details on the admit card.
- Some candidates may find unavailability of the admit card because of the unsuccessful application submission, late payment, and mismatch of eligibility criteria.
Enlisted details on TANCET Admit card 2019:
Candidates can find out the following details on the admit card:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination venue
- Centre code
- Examination Date & Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
- Things not allowed to the examination
Documents need to carry for TANCET 2019:
Along with the TANCET Hall Ticket candidates have to submit such documents for verification. These documents should be in original while submitting the xerox copy candidates will be rejected from the selection. Such acceptable photo identification proof:-
- PAN Card
- Voter ID card
- 10/12th mark sheet
- Graduation certificate
- Community Certificate
- Any other proof from Gazetted officer
TANCET Exam Centre:
Candidates are able to choose the exam center while registering the application. Some times candidates may be allotted to any other center listed below.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now