TANCEM Recruitment 2021 – Tamil Nadu Cements Corporation Limited has released the job notification for the post of Personal Assistant/ Junior Assistant/ Time Keeper/ Driver for 19 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Com/BBA/Any Degree/10th with required experience can apply for this job. The selection will be based on interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on or before 22 January 2021. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
TANCEM – Tamil Nadu Cements Corporation Limited company is owned by the Government of Tamil Nadu, the cement plant is located at Alangulam and Ariyalur. TANCEM has, become a multi-products, multi-plant and multi-location company with an annual turnover of around Rs. 250 crores. The main objective is to produce cement and cement-based products to the government. To produce the cement limestone is the raw material which is taken from the Alangulam and Ariyalur.
TANCEM Recruitment 2021:
TANCEM Recruitment 2021 for Personal Assistant/ Junior Assistant/ Time Keeper/ Driver:
|Job Role||Personal Assistant/ Junior Assistant/ Time Keeper/ Driver|
|Application Last Date||22 January 2021|
- Any degree with stenography and typewriting English & Tamil (Higher) with knowledge in Computer operations.
- Any degree with knowledge in computer operations.
- Any degree with minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Science.
Junior Assistant (Finance):
- B.Com/BBA with knowledge in computer operations
- Any degree having typing / soft skills
- 10th passed having valid LMV driving licence.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): Below 35 years
- Project Assistant – 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 10 Posts
- Timekeeper – 02 Posts
- Driver – 03 Posts
- Project Assistant – Rs. 19,500-62,000/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs. 19,500-62,000/-
- Timekeeper – Rs. 5670-7710/-
- Driver – Rs. 5680-7720/-
TANCEM Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Candidates short listed based on the fulfilling eligible criteria will be called for an interview to be conducted by the Corporation at Chennai.
- The Selection Committee shall conduct the interview and award marks to the candidates based on their performance in the interview.
- While appearing for the interview, the candidate should produce all the required and valid original certificates/documents prescribed below.
How to apply for TANCEM Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the following link and duly filled application form along with the required documents and send it to the given postal address on or before 22 January 2021.
For more details & Application form: Click here
The General Manager (Mktg./Admn.)
Tamil Nadu Cements Corporation Limited,
LLA Buildings, 2nd Floor,
No.735, Anna Salai, Chennai 600 002