TN 12th Result Is Expected To Be Announced on July 16 or July 17 – The Tamil Nadu Board Exams for the 12th standard was initially planned to be conducted from 3 May 2021 to 21 May 2021. But eventually, the board exams were cancelled due to the increasing cases of Covid – 19 in Tamilnadu. The Tamil Nadu Government then released an announcement stating how the marks will be calculated for 12th standard students as the exams were cancelled. Now, the Tamil Nadu 12th Result is expected to be out on July 16, 2021, or July 17, 2021.
TN 12th Result New Update: The marks for each candidate will be calculated as per the below-mentioned procedure only. All the procedures will be completed and the result will be published within July 31, 2021 as per the order of the High Court. As per update from the Education board the result will be published on 19 July 11 A.M.
Candidates also check out Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Mark Calculation Procedure:
Due to the cancellation of the Board exam for the 12th standard students, the Government of Tamil Nadu announced a circular explaining the procedure for mark calculations. The procedure given by the government is as follows:
10th Standard Board Exam
( Average marks of 3 subjects with highest marks)
11th Standard Common Exam
(Marks from each subject of Written exam only)
12th Standard Practicals / Internals
- For each subject from the 12th Standard syllabus, 20 Marks from the practicals and 10 marks from the internal assessment will be considered. These marks will be taken for a total of 30 Marks.
- For subjects that don’t have practicals, the marks which were taken from the internal assessment will be extrapolated/converted to 30 Marks.
- For the candidates who didn’t attend the 12th standard practicals because of the covid- 19 pandemic situation, marks from the 11th standard practicals will be considered.
- For the candidates who didn’t attend both the 11th and 12th standard practicals, the marks from the written test of 10th and 11th standard will be considered.
- For the candidates who have failed in any of the subjects in 11th standard or were absent in any of the subjects in 11th standard, 35% of the marks will be given to them by default, as there is no possibility for having an exam now.
- For the candidates who don’t fall under any of the above mentioned categories, will be given a chance to write the exam privately.
- For Private Candidates, the exam schedule will be announced later, once the covid – 19 situation gets better.
- If any candidates feel that the mark given to them by the above procedure is very low, they will be given a chance to write the 12th board exam. The mark that they get in that exam will be finalised and only that will be considered.
- For the candidates who are willing to write the exam privately and for the sake of getting better marks, the exam schedule will be notified in the future after the covid pandemic situation is under control.
How To Check My TN 12th Board Exam Result?
To check your Tamilnadu 12th Result 2021, follow the below steps.
Step 1 – Visit the Official Website where the results will be declared.
Step 2 – Active links for various exams will be available there. Click on the appropriate link for your exam.
Step 4 – On clicking the submit button, your results will be available on the screen. Take a printout of it for future reference.
Note – There are announcements regarding the results such as results can be viewed or known through the schools and SMS will be sent to the parents mobile number. So the candidates are asked to explore those options too for knowing their results.
Tamilnadu 12th Revaluation:
Since exams were not conducted this year, there is no provision for revaluation and no information regarding that was announced. But the students can appear for the exam if they are not satisfied with their result. If any candidates feel that the mark given to them by the above procedure is very low, they will be given a chance to write the 12th board exam. The mark that they get in that exam will be finalised and only that will be considered as their final result. If there are any changes in the revaluation procedure for this year, it will be notified on the official website. The students are asked to check the official website frequently for any new updates.
TamilNadu 12th Marksheet:
The students can collect their 12th Board Exam Marksheet from their respective schools, a few days after the announcement of the result. The students are requested to keep in touch with their schools for information and updates regarding the issue of the Marksheet.
If the candidates wish to get a duplicate marksheet, then the candidates are required to apply for the same. To know about the detailed procedure of applying for the duplicate certificate, visit – Procedure for Duplicate Certificate.
To read the instruction for getting the duplicate certificate, Visit – Instructions to get Duplicate Certificate.
TN 12th Result 2021 FAQs:
1. What is the exact date for the announcement of TN 12th Results ?
As of now the result is expected on 19 July 2021-11 A.M. The result will be available in the official website of Directorate of Government Examination -http://www.dge.tn.gov.in/.
2. Is there any provision for revaluation after the announcement of the result ?
No, as of now there is no proper information regarding the revaluation. The candidates can check the official website for updates regarding the revaluation.
3. The result website of the TN 12th Board Exam is not loading and showing errors. How can I view my result ?
The server might be down since many students are accessing the website at the same time. Try after a few minutes or keep refreshing the page.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now