TAHDCO Recruitment 2020 – TamilNadu Adi Daravidar Housing And Development Corporation Limited, Chennai has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer. There are 10 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Interested candidates Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (or) Civil & Structural Engineering can apply for this job. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed more than 30 years. The last date to apply for TAHDCO AE jobs is on 19 December 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About TAHDCO: Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing and Development Corporation Limited (TAHDCO) was incorporated in 1974 under the Companies Act, 1956. The Government of Tamil Nadu and the Government of India contribute to the Share Capital of the Corporation. Though the Corporation was initially started as a Construction Company in 1974, the activities of the Corporation was extended to enable it to undertake a wide spectrum of economic development schemes for income generation, skill development training for Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribes in the State.
TAHDCO Recruitment 2020:
TAHDCO Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Application Last Date||19 December 2020|
TAHDCO AE Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (or) Civil & Structural Engineering those who have undergone studies in 10+2+4 pattern only will be considered.
- The Qualification prescribed should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies i.e. 10th + HSC / Diploma + U.G. Degree as the case may be from any university or institution, recognized by the University Grants Commission or any of the Universities recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Note: Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
- For General – 30 years
Note: 18 to No Age limit for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC & DNC, BC, BCM and Destitute Windows of all castes.
Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
Salary: Rs. 36,400-1,15,700/month
TAHDCO Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the basis of online examination and oral test.
- The online examinations will be on online mode, Multiple-Choice in two parts Part-I comprises of the syllabus Building Materials and Construction Practices, Engineering Survey, Strength of Materials, Structural Analysis, Geo technical Engineering, Environmental Engineering And Pollution Control, Design of Reinforced Concrete, prestressed Concrete and Steel Structures, Project Management and Estimating, General Knowledge – New construction materials & Construction practices of 120 objective type Questions each question will carry 1.5 marks and the total mark is 180, Part-II comprises of General Studies (Degree Standard) Aptitude and Mental Ability each question will carry 2 mark each.
- The oral test will be on interview and records.
- For General – Rs.400/-
- No fee for SC, SC(A), ST, Differently Abled persons, Destitute Windows.
Mode Of Payment:
The application fees are payable online through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card only.
Centers For Examination:
How to apply for TAHDCO Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 19 December 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification – 17.11.2020
- Last date for submission of application and for uploading the documents – 19.12.2020
- Last date for payment of fee – 19.12.2020
- Date and Time of Online Examination Will be notified shortly in the website.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now