Syntel Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Finance for B.COM/ BBA/ BA/ BAF/ BFT/ BMS/ BFM/ MBA /M.COM/ MA graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Syntel Walk-in Drive 2019 details:
|Qualification||B.COM/ BBA/ BA/ BAF/ BFT/ BMS/ BFM/ MBA/ M.COM/ MA|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Pune (Talawade)|
|Venue Location||Pune (Talawade)|
|Venue Date||2 to 6 December 2019|
- Education: Any Graduate with the following streams B.COM/ BBA-Finance/ BA-Economics/ BAF/ BFT/ BMS/ BFM/ MBA-Finance/ M.COM/ MA-Economics
- Experience: Fresher to 3 Years into accounting and finance
- Candidates pursuing ICWA, CS, CA, B.E. and B.Tech graduates are NOT eligible to apply for the same.
- Candidates who have applied and interviewed in the last 3 months need not apply.
- Candidate pursuing their UG and PG not Eligible.
- Candidates need to carry updated resume and Adhar Card for the
Skills and Competencies:
- Graduate Fresher and knowledge of Accounts/ Accounts/Reconciliation/ Capital markets/ Mutual funds/ Derivatives/ Equities/ Financial Analyst/ Fixed income/ Payable/ Receivable.
- CA firm experience will be considered.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Flexibility to work in Night Shifts.
- Expertise in concepts of capital markets/Securities/Mutual funds/derivatives.
- Good understanding of Financial and Accounting concepts.
- Should have Good analytical & data interpretation skills.
- Compensation: As per industry Standards
How to Apply for Syntel Walk-in Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates first register in the following link and attend the drive at the following venue on 2 to 6 December 2019.
To Register: Click here (Upload your details to get the interview schedule)
Date: 2 to 6 December 2019 (Weekdays Only) Time: 1 PM to 2:30 PM
Block S5, Plot no B-1,
MIDC Software Technology Park,
Mention Nikiita Vaidya” – As a HR reference.
Note: Please carry your updated resume and govt. photo-id proof.