Syntel Walk-in Drive 2018 scheduled for a role of Officer/Associate for Any degree graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
Syntel Walk-in Drive 2018 details:
|Job Role||Officer/Associate (Finance)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue date||16 to 20 April 2018|
- Any Graduate with the following streams B.COM/ BBA-Finance/ BA-Economics/ BAF/ BFT/ BMS/ BFM/ MBA-Finance/ M.COM/ MA-Economics
- Graduate fresher or with minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Accountant/ Accounts/Reconciliation/ Capital markets/ Mutual funds/ Derivatives/ Equities/ Financial Analyst/ Fixed income/ Payable/ Receivable Or 1 year of experience as a trader/broker/dealer/Bolt operator.
- CA firm experience will be considered.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Flexibility to work in Night Shifts.
- Expertise in concepts of capital markets/Securities/Mutual funds/derivatives.
- Good understanding of Financial and Accounting concepts.
- Should have Good analytical & data interpretation skills.
- Candidates pursuing ICWA, CS, CA, B.E. and B.Tech graduates are NOT eligible to apply for the same.
- Candidates who have applied and interviewed in the last 3 months need not apply.
- Candidate those have done their BBA/ B.com/M.com/MBA Finance can apply
- Candidate pursuing their UG and PG not Eligible.
- Candidates awaiting their Last Semester Graduation or Post Graduation Results can also walk in for interviews provided there should be no previous year backlogs.
How to apply for Syntel Walk-in Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend drive at following venue on 16 April 2018 to 20 April 2018.
Venue date: 16 April to 20 April 2018 Time: 11 am – 1 pm
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
State Street Syntel Services Private. Ltd.
S-5 MIDC IT Tower,
Software Technology Park,
Pune, Maharashtra 412114
Note: Please carry your updated resume and govt. photo id proof and mention ” HR SOUVIK ” on your resume.