Synopsys Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Intern vacancies for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Hyderabad/Noida Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Synopsys Recruitment 2018:
Synopsys Recruitment for Intern(Technical-Engg) at Hyderabad:
|Job Role||Intern (Technical-Engineering)|
- B.Tech / M. Tech with 0-2 years of digital design experience in the industry and hands-on experience in emulation/simulation.
- Knowledge on areas like Synthesis, simulation, verification, place and route, design reuse and/or physical design is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience on Hardware emulation tool or experience in verification technology, testcase creation, simulation using VCS or other simulators, debugging with Verdi/DVE, familiarity with scripting languages is a plus along with good organization and communication skills for interacting with R&D and CAEs teams.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Working as part of a highly experienced emulation team, the candidate will be contributing towards improving the quality of Synopsys Synthesis and Emulation tools.
- The position offers an excellent opportunity to work with an expert team of Synthesis and emulation engineers responsible for qualifying the FPGA synthesis tool from specification development to performing functional and performance tests for validating the Synthesis and Emulation tool.
- In addition, this is a great opportunity to work with a wide suite of in-house digital design and verification tools, including VCS, Design Compiler.
How to apply for Synopsys Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Synopsys Recruitment for Intern(Technical) at Noida
|Job Role||Intern (Technical)|
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- Strong CMOS fundamentals
- Knowledge of CMOS fabrication
- Good digital design knowledge
- Exposure to basic analog fundamentals
- Working tcl/ perl scripting know how
- Basic know how of SRAM, ROM circuits
- Requires a 0+ years of related experience.
- Tools: Hsim/ Hspice/ Schematic Capture/ Extraction/ Verilog/Unix
- Design and develop embedded memory compilers.
- Learn and apply skills in memory compilers having Transistor level circuit Design.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
How to apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here