Synopsys Recruitment 2023: Synopsys is scheduled to hire for the role of Intern – Technical Engineering for B.E/B.Tech graduates in Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and recruitment process are given below.
Synopsys Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Intern – Technical Engineering|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Intern – Technical Engineering: B.E/B.Tech
- Required Skills: Automation (Perl/Python/Shell script/Web dev), Operating System (Linux and Windows), SCM (Git, Perforce), Database (Oracle)
- Desired Skills: Containerization, Kubernetes, Ansible, Artifactory,
- Preferred Skills: AZure/AWS exposure
- Experience: 0- 2 years
Job Description and Requirements:
Looking for engineering professionals from reputed institutes with
- Good operating system knowledge, excellent programming skills, strong database knowledge and, demonstrated experience in GitHub/GitLab CI/CD, Containerization, Cloud exposure.
- Demonstrated Contribution to open source will have an added advantage.
- Responsible for providing DevOPS CICD support for the software development team in on-prem/cloud infrastructure, automation of regular tasks, optimization of processes, and configuration management for the global Synopsys R&D teams.
- Works on routine problems with guidance from more senior level department managers and other engineers across teams.
- Expected to identify classical solutions to problems with guidance, and implement these independently.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Works primarily with manager and other engineers across teams.
How to apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.