Syniverse Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Entry level Engineering graduates for a role of Software Analyst at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Syniverse Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Analyst|
- 0-1 years of relevant professional experience in the areas of application support, technical customer support, problem management, relational databases, programming languages, software development or products testing and Quality Assurance
- Responsible for dealing with International/Domestic Clients
- Knowledge of Java, J2EE, UNIX, Oracle Database and SQL
- Ability to communicate status updates to project team and management
- Ability to work independently as well as Team
- Good communication skills
- Required Interpersonal Skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and demeanor, along with the innovative ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical clients
- Excellent analytical, multitasking, and communication skills (both verbal and written), detail orientation and familiarity with testing and troubleshooting techniques.
- Strong troubleshooting and error analysis skills
- This is an entry level engineering position focused on design, development, troubleshooting, and analysis of Syniverse products. Analyze and Design
- Understand the Project domain and architecture.
- Understand the requirement and design/approach related to the project tasks assigned to the individual.
- Ramp up / learn the software components of the project including any apis and 3rd party components.
- Ramp up / Learn on the application deployment environment like hardware, operating system (Linux etc.) and specific application servers.
- Gain Product functional knowledge to the Unit/Component level
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- Develop and unit test the system as per design and plan.
- Create/develop and execution of unit test cases.
- Adaptation to the various Syniverse tools
- Software testing and creation and maintenance of documentation
How to apply Syniverse Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here