Syngene Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Junior Executive Trainee for B.Sc/Diploma candidates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Syngene Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Executive Trainee|
- Qualification: B.Sc (Chemistry)/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Required Experience: 0-3 years
- Handling of hazardous chemicals/reagents, Acids Solvents
- To Ensure RM/PM availability for the weekly planned batches.
- Ensuring manufacturing operations as per GMP, GDP and Data integrity policy
- Ensure Online documentation during batch execution, BMR, ECC and other records
- Follow Standard EHS Procedure like mentioned in SDS, BMR and Risk assessment recommendations.
- Ensure readiness of the equipment and facility all the times,
- Assisting in closure of the deviation reports and addressing client comments.
- Monthly Shift scheduling and updation for the team.
- Feasible to work in shifts.
How to apply Syngene Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment by the following link.
To Apply: Click here