Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 for 129 posts of Specialist Officers in various cadres at Syndicate Bank across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 Details: SO
|Job Role||Specialist Officers|
|Salary||Up to Rs.42,020-51,490/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||29 March 2019|
|Last Date||18 April 2019|
Syndicate Bank Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Senior Manager/Manager (Risk Management):
- Graduate with Mathematics or Statistics as a subject with full time MBA (Banking/ Finance) or equivalent qualification from a reputed institute. OR
- M.Sc. Mathematics or Statistics with min. 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD) OR
- Candidates who have acquired FRM/PRM/CFA/Diploma or certification in Risk Management will be given preference.
Experience: Minimum one year (For Manager) & three years (For Senior Manager) of post
qualification work experience in a PSBs/Private Bank, preferably in Risk Management/ Credit/ Treasury.
Manager (Law): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
- Enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council and having three years of experience as practicing Advocate at Bar. OR
- Three years of combined experience as practicing advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of a Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council.
Manager (IS Audit):
- Graduate with minimum 60% marks with following certifications:
- CISA- Compulsory, and
- Additional qualifications, preferably OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional) or CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience in Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI) sector, renowned firms/ corporate in IS Audit, IS Audit exposure, Cyber Security, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing are preferred.
An Officer with 05 years commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/DSP with 05 years of service or Officers of identical rank in Para Military Forces with 05 years service. Territorial Army Officers should have minimum 05 years of embodied service.
Age Limit (As on 01.02.2019):
- Senior Manager/Manager: 25 to 35 years
- Security Officer: 25 to 35 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Syndicate Bank – Post wise vacancies: 129 Posts
- Senior Manager (Risk Management) – 5 Posts
- Manager (Risk Management) – 50 Posts
- Manager (Law) – 41 Posts
- Manager (IS Audit) – 3 Posts
- Security Officer – 30 Posts
Pay Scale details:
- Senior Manager: Rs.42,020-51,490/- (CTC 12.28 Lacs)
- Manager/Security Officer: Rs.31,705-45,950/- (CTC 9.75 Lacs)
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Selection Procedure for Specialist Officers:
- The selection process will be based on online test, GD and /or interview
- Wherever online test is conducted, candidates shall be called for GD and /or interview on the basis of their performance in the online test.
- GD/ personal interview shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, level of communication, clarity & problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post etc.
Scheme of Examination(Objective Test):
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Professional Knowledge relevant to the post||75|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50% for General Category
- 45% for SC/ST/PwBD category.
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs.100/-
- For General & Others: Rs.600/-
Examination Centres: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi-NCR, Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Nagpur, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane, Patna, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada.
How to apply Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 29 March 2019 to 18 April 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for Online Registration: 29.03.2019
- Last date for Online Registration: 18.04.2019
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 29.03.2019 to 18.04.2019
- Date of Online test(Tentative): In the month of June 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now