Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officers through PGDBF Programme.Candidates who completed the course will be appointed as Probationary Officers in Syndicate Bank across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 Details: PO
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 January 2018|
Educational Qualification: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Age Limit(As on 1.10.2017): 20 to 28 years (a candidate must have
been born not earlier than 02.10.1989 and not later than 01.10.1997 and (both days inclusive))
Total Vacancies: 500 (UR-252, OBC-135 ,SC-75 , ST-38)
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Selection Procedure for Probationary Officers:
- Candidates shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online test conducted by IBPS followed by Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank.
- The endeavor is to select people who are bright, dedicated, have good communication skills (both oral and written), can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
- The Online Test consists of Objective Test (Online): 200 Marks, Descriptive Test (Online) – English Language:50 Marks
Scheme of Examination(Objective Test):
|Name of Test||Questions & Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 50% for general & 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-
- For General & Others: Rs.600/-
The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student. Changes in the Course fees if any will be informed to the successful candidates subsequently.
During nine months class room training the students shall be paid a sum of Rs 3000/- pm as stipend and during the next three months of internship a stipend of Rs 15000/- pm shall be paid.
Note: On successful completion of the PGDBF course within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale
How to apply Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 2 January 2018 to 17 January 2018.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Start date for Online Registration: 02 January 2018
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 02 January 2018 to 17 January 2018
- Last date for Online Registration: 17 January 2018
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 05 February 2018
- Date of Online test(Tentative): 18 February 2018