Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2020 – Synamedia scheduled to hire NodeJS Developer for B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA – 2017 – 2019 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Corpusvision Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 for Full Stack Developer
- QTPI Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Developer
Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||NodeJS Developer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA|
|Batch||2017 – 2019|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech(CS/IT)/ BCA/ MCA
- Batch: 2017-2019 passed out
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Salary: INR 4.25 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Skill Set Required:
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
- Strong programming experience in Node.js, React, Java –
- Should have deep understanding and hands-on experience on Microservice design and development
- Strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles
- Experience writing distributed systems in a Cloud Computing environment such as AWS strongly preferred
- Knowledge with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration
- Must to be cross-functional taking ownership of development, testing, automation and deployment
- Passion to quality, problem solving and a continues improvement mindset
- Excellent communication skills and Strong interpersonal skills
Good to Have Skills:
- Programming knowledge in GoLang
- Work in agile environment
- We are looking for full stack enterprise developer for our Bangalore center who will work on development of Infinite platform.
- Online Test
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply for Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2020 for NodeJS Developer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.