Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2020 – Synamedia scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA – 2020 batch graduates at Chennai/Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA|
|Salary||Rs.4 – 4.5 LPA|
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech(CS/IT)/ BCA/ MCA
- Batch: 2020 passed out
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Skill Set Required:
- Develop and maintain software modules based on C / C on a Linux platform.
- Integrate new RDK-based devices by testing, validating, and debugging their software.
- Utilize network management protocols to help improve product functionalities.
- High quality code deliverable, with focus on performance, stability and quality.
- Working in highly collaborative environment, multi-site teams and environments.
- Analyzing the defects at root level and fixing them without regressions.
- Develop tools, scripts or processes to drive more automation and efficiency.
- Operate within an Agile development environment
- Professional Experience of C/C and Embedded Linux development preferably in Networking products.
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Shall be a CCNA certified Professional. Additional CCNP Certification will be a huge plus.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented concepts.
- Knowledge of network protocols and stacks such as TCP, UDP, SNMP, IPv6.
- Ability to pick up new code, understand it, and modify/enhance it.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills and strong team collaboration skills
- Online Test
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of the Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply for Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2020 for Associate Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now