Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2022 – Swami Shraddhanand College has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Non-Teaching (Administrative Officer, Principal, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Professional Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant, Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Attendant). There are 30 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. The educational qualification must be Any Degree/12th/10th. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on 20 March 2022. The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below.
About Swami Shraddhanand College: Swami Sharddhanand College, a constituent College of Delhi University, is run under the trusteeship of Delhi Govt. It is a co-educational institution and imparts instructions in various subjects at both undergraduate and post-graduate levels. Situated in the sylvan ambience of North Delhi, the College has completed 54 years of its existence. From the humble beginning in the Gandhi Ashram building in Narela, the college is now one of the premier institutions of Delhi University. It is equipped with qualified teaching staff, specialized laboratories and adequate library facilities.
Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2022:
Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2022 for Administrative Officer, Principal, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Professional Assistant:
|Job Role||Administrative Officer, Principal, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Professional Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant, Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Attendant|
|Salary||Level 2 – 10|
|Last Date||20 March 2022|
- Good academic record with Masters Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
Sr. P.A. to Principal:
- A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University. At least 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/Personal Assistant/Stenographer/Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary in a Government Department/Universities/Autonomous Bodies/PSUs/Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
- Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution. Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- M.Lib.Sc. / M.L.I.Sc. or equivalent Or Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline and B.Lib. Sc./B.L.I.Sc. Computer Science paper at Graduate/PG level or 6 months computer science course from a recognized / registered institution.
Semi Professional Assistant:
- Graduate in Art/Science/Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification. B.Lib.Sc / B.L.I.Sc.
Senior Technical Assistant (Computer):
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/Electronic/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications. Or M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA, with 1 year experience in programming and Database management or Network administration in a research/ Educational institute or commercial/ service industry establishment of repute.
- Should have passed senior secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with relevant science subject. Or Graduate with relevant subject.
- Should have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized board.
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution. Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- Lab Assistant – 30 years
- Administrative Officer – 35 years
- Junior Assistant – 27 years
- Professional Assistant – 35 years
- Senior Assistant – 30 years
- Library Attendant – 18 to 35 years
- Laboratory Attendant – 18 to 35 years
- Principal – 18 to 35 years
- Senior Technical Assistant – 30 years
- Semi- Professional Assistant – 35 years
- Lab Assistant – 3 Posts
- Administrative Officer – 1 Post
- Junior Assistant – 3 Posts
- Professional Assistant – 1 Post
- Senior Assistant – 1 Post
- Library Attendant – 3 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 14 Posts
- Principal – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant – 1 Post
- Semi- Professional Assistant – 2 Posts
Salary: Level 02 – 10
Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection for the post will be based on Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- UR/OBC/EWS Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Rs. 250/-
- PwBD and female/Women No Fee
How to apply for Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 20 March 2022.
For More Details & Apply: Click here