SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 – SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd invites online job application from the eligible candidates for the post of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade for Operations and Marketing for 30 vacancies. Candidates with the educational background of MBA/ Any Degree within the age limit of 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on an online test and interview. Interested and eligible can apply online at SVC Bank (www.svcbank.com) careers page from 18 March to 30 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for IT Professionals
- CSB Bank Recruitment 2020 for Relationship Executives
SVC Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Customer Service Representative (CSR)-Clerical Cadre(Clerk)|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||18 March 2020|
|Last Date||30 March 2020|
Candidates can also Check: ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in Commerce, Business Administration, Banking & Insurance, Management Studies, Accounting & Finance, Marketing Management from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of computer operation
- Candidates who have completed MBA (2 years full time or 3 years part-time/distance learning from a recognized University or Institute having AICTE accreditation), will be eligible to apply irrespective of their graduation qualification in any discipline.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2020): Below 30 years
SVC Bank Recruitment Selection Process for CSR:
- Selection will be based on the online test and interview
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required to be successful in the online test
- Shortlisted candidates in the online test only will attend the interview process
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
Online Test Pattern:
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 mins|
|General English||40||40||35 mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 mins|
- Exam will be conducted in English Language only
- There will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer
Application Fee: Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Mumbai: Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai
- Pune: Pune/ Pimpri Chinchwad
How to apply SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 for CSR?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SVC Bank (www.svcbank.com) careers page from 18 March to 30 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here (Online Application available from 18 March 2020)
- Start date for payment of Registration Gateway – 18 March 2020
- Opening date of Online Application Fee – 18 March 2020
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway – 30 March 2020
- Last date for payment of Application Fee – 30 March 2020
- Start date to download Call Letter – 15 April 2020
- Date of Examination – 26 April 2020
Note: To be downloaded by the candidate using the registration number and password obtained at the time of registration of online application. A recent passport size photograph of the candidate has to be affixed on the Call Letter.