Sutherland Walk-in Drive 2018 scheduled for the role of Technical Support (Voice Process) for Engineering/Any degree graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details are given below.
Sutherland Walk-in Drive details:
|Job Role||Freshers (Technical Support)|
|Salary||Rs 2 to 2.5 LPA|
|Venue Date||15 to 19 October 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- BE & Arts and science graduates only.(in any discipline).
- Freshers [Only freshers can apply]
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Responsible for answering/placing technical support Chats and abide by the prescribed norms.
- Escalate appropriate issues to Tier 2
- Aptly trained and updated in industry specific technology and in clients processes, applications/ utilities and products.
- Maintain high level of technical expertise, soft-skills and chat etiquette skill Awareness on key metrics and targets
How to apply for Sutherland Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 15th October to 19th October 2018.
Venue date: 15th Oct to 19th Oct 2018 (Monday – Friday) Time: 11:30 AM to 02:00 PM
A-1, Ground Floor,
Shri Ram Gateway, Perungalathur,
Landmark – Opposite to Perungalathur Railway station
Contact Person: Pravin HR [Write on top of your resume]