Sutherland Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire Associate Technical Support for Any degree graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Sutherland Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Associate – Technical Support|
- Education – Any Graduate
- Any Fresher/Tenured with Previous experience working in an English-speaking contact center handling Information Technology products or services for at least 6 or more months in the same role
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issue
- Expert knowledge in Security solutions
- Must also be knowledgeable in Windows and Android, use and navigation.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to really understand a customer problem or question and help them solve it.
- Great Interpersonal skills as they will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
- Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Search and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
How to apply for Sutherland Recruitment 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now