Sutherland Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire Associate Technical Support for Any degree graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Sutherland Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Associate – Technical Support|
- Education – Any Graduate
- Any Fresher/Tenured with Previous experience working in an English-speaking contact center handling Information Technology products or services for at least 6 or more months in the same role
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issue
- Expert knowledge in Security solutions
- Must also be knowledgeable in Windows and Android, use and navigation.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to really understand a customer problem or question and help them solve it.
- Great Interpersonal skills as they will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
- Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now