Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Technical Support Executive & Customer Service Associate for Any Degree from 2017/2018/2019 batch at Cochin. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Technical Support Executive/ Customer Service Associate|
|Job Location||Cochin (Kerala)|
|Venue Location||Ernakulam (Kerala)|
|Interview Date||20 October 2019|
- Education: Any Graduate/ 10+2+3 Certificate Holder
- Batches: 2017,2018 & 2019 only
- An aptitude for customer service and Computer troubleshooting
- Keyboarding Skill (WPM – 25 to 30) Accuracy (85%)
- Should be willing to work night shifts (Rotational)
- Must be able to join immediately as the requirement is urgent
- Willing to relocate to Cochin, if a non-Keralite
- Verbal: Fluent in English
- Written: Good written skills in English.
Job Description For Technical Support Executive:
- Answer phone/ Email or Chat to respond to customer inquiries w.r.t McAfee products & any technical troubleshooting with regard to the McAfee product for PC & Mobile.
- Assist customers with installation/uninstallation of McAfee products
- Assist customers with product configuration, error messages & / or common issues
- Project a professional company image through phone & email chat interaction
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Provide assistance with regarding customer service issues as well like (Renewing / refunding the product etc)
- Transfer customer calls to the appropriate department if required
- Escalate the call to the next level if required
Job Description For Customer Service Associate:
- Answer Calls /email to respond to a customer query.
- Assistance with order status questions and account/product inquiries.
- Project a professional company image through email/ phone.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Escalate/ transfers or referrals to other Departments as appropriate
Maintain quality standards.
How to Apply for Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive by the following link and then attend the drive on 20 October 2019 at the mentioned venue.
To Apply: Click here
Date: 20 October 2019 (Sunday)
Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology
Rajagiri Valley Rd, Rajagiri Valley,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now