Survey of India Recruitment 2020 – Survey of India (Department of Science &Technology) invited applications from the Indian Nationals for the post of Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic with 14 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th pass with a valid driving licence for both heavy and light vehicles are eligible to apply for this post. The selection will be based on the test and practical/skill test. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 31 March 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process
You can also apply for
- India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- APSSC Recruitment 2020 for Head Constable/Constable
- CMDA Recruitment 2020 for Jr Assistant/Messenger
Survey of India Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 March 2020|
- Candidates should pass 10th std from a recognized School
- Knowledge of Hindi/English.
- Should possess a valid driving licence for both heavy and light vehicles. The licence should also be valid for hilly areas and it must not have any adverse entries.
- Should have a good knowledge or the general procedures of daily, weekly and other types of maintenances of the vehicles
- Should have 1-year experience of working as a Motor Mechanic in any repair workshop/ Garage.
- Should possess a Certificate/Diploma in automobile trade from any recognised institution.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2020):
- For General Candidates: 18 to 27 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 18 to 30 years
- For OBC Candidates: 18 to 32 years
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 14 Posts
- Gen – 10 posts
- SC – 01 post
- OBC – 03 posts
Survey of India Recruitment Selection Process for Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic:
Eligible candidates will be called to undergo the test and Practical/Skill Test for assessment of actual knowledge of Motor Driving and its maintenance/repair
How to Apply Survey of India Recruitment 2020 for Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send the duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with the required documents to the corresponding Offices/GDC postal address on or before 31 March 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Postal Address: Candidates can view their corresponding Offices/GDC postal address in the advertisement
Documents should positively be enclosed with the application form:
- One self addressed 10X22 cm size envelope duly affixed worth Rs. 22/- Postal Stamp
- Attested photo copies of Educational qualification, valid Driving License, Caste certificate, Date of Birth certificate in support.
- Attested photo copies of experience certificate of Motor Driving. Vehicle repairing work and certificate/diploma of Automobile trade if any.
- Two pass port size photograph of the candidate duly attested by a Gazetted officer one should be affixed on the application form.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now