Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 – Supreme Court has released the job notification for the post of Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmers) for 11 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on the written test and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through postal on or before 31 December 2022. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Supreme Court of India was established in the year 1937 in the month of 1st October. Supreme Court is the only highest judicial court in India and this is the final court of appeal under the constitution of India. In the Supreme Court, they will face all kind of cases and they only will give the final decision/order for the people. In the Supreme court, there are many kinds of job vacancies are available for the post of Judge, Court Assistant, Lawyer, Typist, Clerk etc.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022:
SSupreme Court Recruitment 2022 for Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmers):
|Job Role||Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmers)|
|Experience||upto 1 year|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||31 December 2022|
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognised University or equivalent and 1 year experience in the field of computerisation. OR
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application/M.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognised University or equivalent and 1 year experience in the field of computerisation. OR
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/BCA with First Class or atleast 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or equivalent and 1 year experience in the field of computerisation
- Degree in Law from a recognised University will be preferred and considered as an additional qualification.
Age Limit: 18-30 years
Total Vacancies: 30 Posts
- Junior Translator – 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Level 7 (Rs.44,900 – 76,908/-)
Supreme Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection will be done on the basis of
- Written (Objective Type) Test comprising questions relating to General English, General Awareness, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude
- Objective Type Technical Aptitude Test
- Practical Aptitude Test
How to Apply Supreme Court Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending application form along with required documents to following postal address latest by 31 December 2022.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Supreme Court of India,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now