Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 – Supreme Court has released the job notification for the post of Court Assistant (Junior Translator) for 30 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of graduates are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on the written test, typing test and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online on or before 13 March 2021. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Supreme Court of India was established in the year 1937 in the month of 1st October. Supreme Court is the only highest judicial court in India and this is the final court of appeal under the constitution of India. In the Supreme Court, they will face all kind of cases and they only will give the final decision/order for the people. In the Supreme court, there are many kinds of job vacancies are available for the post of Judge, Court Assistant, Lawyer, Typist, Clerk etc.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021:
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 for Court Assistant (Junior Translator):
|Job Role||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||13 March 2021|
Court Assistant (Ex-cadre) (Junior Translator):
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Graduate with English and respective subjects as subjects; AND
- A Diploma/Certificate Course in Translation from English to other desired language and vice-versa from University/Institute recognized by the Government or UGC.
- Two years’ experience in translation fromrespective language to English and vice versa in Central/State Government offices/ Parliament/State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/High Courts.
- Proficiency in computer operations and knowledge of relevant office packages viz., word processing in English and Hindi language.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
- For SC/STIOBC/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government Rules
- No upper age limit for the eligible employees working in the Registry of Supreme Court of India.
- No relaxation will not be applicable to the candidates who are working in other Government Department
Total Vacancies: 30 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Hindi) -5 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Assamese)-2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Bengali) – 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Telegu) – 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Gujarati) – 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Urdu) – 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Marathi) – 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Tamil) – 2Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Kannada) – 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Malayalam)- 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Manipuri)- 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Odia) -2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Punjabi) – 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Nepali) – 1 Post
Pay Scale: Level 7
Supreme Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection will be done on the basis of Written Test, Typing Speed Test and Viva (Interview).
|Particulars||Maximum Marks||Minimum qualifying marks|
(a) A Written Test of General English and General
Knowledge with multiple choice answers (Objective Type)
(b) Translation from English to Vernacular Language of
(c) Translation from Vernacular Language to English
|Typing Speed Test on computer at the speed of 35 w.p.m.
(English) and 25 w.p.m. (Vernacular language) Maximum
permissible mistakes 5% of the total words typed
(a) English 10 marks
(b) Vernacular 10 marks
- The candidates will first be subjected to Objective Type Written Test and Translation Test and those
who qualify both the tests will be called for English and language proficiency test on Computer to ascertain
typing speed in English and respective vernacular languages.
- The candidates who qualify in all the tests will then be called for an interview (Viva). The candidates who qualify the Interview by securing minimum qualifying or more marks will be empanelled in the order of merit for appointment as Junior Translator.
- For General/OBC candidates – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters – Rs.250/-
How to Apply Supreme Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 13 March 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Supreme Court Recruitment 2020 for Building Supervisor:(Expired)
|Job Role||Building Supervisor|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||29 August 2020|
- Degree of a recognized University AND
- Diploma in sanitation or Public Hygiene from a recognized Institute OR
- National Trade Certificate as Health Sanitary Inspector from a recognized Institute
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in supervision of Office Building
- Bachelor of Hotel Management from a recognized Institute/ University
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in supervision of a prestigious Hotel/ Office Building
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2020): 30 years
Payscale: Basic Pay of Rs. 4 7600/- plus other allowances(approximate Gross Salary with HRA – Rs. 72,578/- p.m.) as admissible under the rules.
Supreme Court Recruitment Selection Process for Building Supervisor:
- Selection will be based on the Written Test and Interview.
- Eligible candidates shall be called for a Written Test in General Awareness and to ascertain the knowledge in Caretaking. Housekeeping and supervision of Office Building.
- Those who qualify in the Written Test will be called and to qualify in an interview.
How to Apply Supreme Court Recruitment 2020 for Building Supervisor?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application form along with the relevant documents to the following postal address on or before 29 August 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Registrar (Recruitment Cell),
Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg,