Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2019 for Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist and Grade-III Stenographer (all belonging to Group-C category). The candidates with the qualification of 12th/Diploma are eligible to apply for this post. Only 9 vacancies are available for this post. Eligible candidates apply for the post through postal before the due date. Here we describe the detailed eligibility of this post.
Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Last Date||5 October 2019|
- Must have passed at least +2 certificate examination conducted by the Council constituted under section-3 of the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act. 1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board or University as the case may be.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in “Odia” equivalent to M.E. standard.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years of age and maximum of 32 years of age
Post wise Vacancies:
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist: 7 posts
- Grade-III Stenographer: 2 posts
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist: Rs.19,900/Month
- Grade-III Stenographer: Rs.25,500/Month
For Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist:
- The selection will be based on the written test, practical test and viva-voce
For Grade-III Stenographer:
- The selection will be based on the written test and Stenography test
- For General: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST: No Fees
Fees Payment Mode:
Fees must be paid in the shape of Government Treasury Challan under the head “0070- other administrative services-01-Administration of Justice-501- Services and service fees-0010-charge for service provided-02177- examination fee for recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts”.
How to apply for Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates download the application form in the website and send through postal in the following address on or before 5 October 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here