Sun Life Off Campus Drive 2023 – Sun Life is scheduled to hire Analyst Testing for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Analyst Testing|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||29 September 2023|
- College graduate degree from a reputed institute
- Strong academic background & Good communication skills.
- Good reasoning and analytical skills
- Should have good Knowledge of Web testing, Automation(TOSCA/Selenium), API Testing
- Should have good understanding of Testing Methodologies
- Can identify test plans, objectives, major activities, and specific deliverables associated with testing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, support, deploy test solid technology solutions of limited scale
- Work with limited supervision and guidance and apply solid engineering skills, tools, practices, and techniques to all deliverables
- Understand the software requirements of multiple stories of an epic and ensure it’s translated into good quality production – ready code basis high level design.
- Understand the defined scope and timelines and deliver quality deliverable within the estimated time.
- Actively participate in the team ceremonies and work as a mentor for fellow SDET
About Sun Life:
Sun Life is a leading international financial services organization providing insurance, wealth and asset management solutions to individual and corporate Clients. Sun Life has operations in a number of markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia and BermudaTest Analyst with 3-5 years total exp having the below-mentioned skill set.
How to Apply for Sun Life Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive in online by the following link latest by 29 September 2023.
To Apply: Click here.