Sun Life Financial Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire IT Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Sun Life Financial Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||IT Trainee|
|Job Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- B.Tech/B.E/MCA’s educational background.
- Working knowledge of any programming language like Java, Dot Net, COBOL, HTML, etc.
- Understanding of Database concepts
- Understanding of Software Development life cycle
- Understanding of various software development methodologies like waterfall, agile
- Understanding of programming and troubleshooting techniques
- Ability to provide realistic timelines and to meet them
- Very Strong analytical abilities, strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written), including understanding requirements, verifying expectations, and written documentation
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self- development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing trends.
- Responsible for development, coding, testing, defect fixing, defect resolution and production support tasks as assigned during software development life cycle and implementation of software project
- Keep supervisors up-to-date regarding current work on a daily/weekly basis
- Cooperation and collaboration within and between teams – appropriate sharing of needed resources & information.
- Participate in project meetings with team members
- Reports issues affecting progress of tasks assigned
How to apply Sun Life Financial Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here