Sugarcane Breeding Institute Recruitment 2021 – Sugarcane Breeding Institute has announced a notification for the recruitment to the post of Young Professional. There are 07 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 15 July 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.Com/BBA/BBS/Any Degree. The age limit of the candidates are not less than 21 to 45 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About Sugarcane Breeding Institute: Sugarcane Breeding Institute is a central research institute in Coimbatore, India. It was established in 1912 and is affiliated to Indian Council of Agricultural Research. It was established to promote research efforts in sugarcane production and is the only sugarcane research institute in the country. The sugarcane varieties introduced by the institute occupy more than 90% of total sugarcane cultivated area in India. The institute was involved in early research into hybridization, a first attempt to improve the subtropical types of sugarcanes. The first variety Co 205 was developed in 1918 based on wild sugarcane species Saccharum spontaneum and Saccharum officinarum resulted in 50 percent improvement in cane yield.
Sugarcane Breeding Institute Recruitment 2021:
Sugarcane Breeding Institute Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional:
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Last Date||15 July 2021|
Young Professional (F&A):
- B.Com/BBAIBBS (with minimum 60% marks) from a recognized University/College (with minimum 1 year of experience in relevant field).
Young Professional (IT):
- Graduates with at least 60% marks in Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Artificial Intelligence / Operating System / Software Engineering/ Computer Graphics from a recognized University/ College ( with minimum 1 year of experience in relevant field).
Age Limit: 21 to 45 years
- Young Professional (F&A): 03 Posts
- Young Professional (IT): 04 Posts
Sugarcane Breeding Institute Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The application received will be shortlisted as per academic performance and assessment criteria, Shortlisted candidate(s) will be called for interview, if necessary written tests and assignments will also be conducted before the interview.
How to apply for Sugarcane Breeding Institute Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their bio-data along with scanned copies of educational qualification through email [email protected] on or before 15 July 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now