State Street Corporation Recruitment 2018 for Intern for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
State Street Corporation Recruitment 2018:
|Company Name||State Street Bank and Trust Company|
- Bachelor’s Degree level qualification (BSC, BTEC, BCA, B.Com)
- Experience: 0-1 years
- Pro-active problem-solving attitude, Analytical skills,
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of UNIX, i.e. navigation in Directories, basic commands
- Familiarity with Autosys, PL/SQL and Unix Shell Scripting
- Ability to collaborate with global teams as well as work independently
- Ability to multitask
- Passion to trouble-shoot issues
- Monitor the communication channels (Mail box & phone), perform Incident Management (Level 1) by adhering the SLAs defined
- Monitor the recurrent incidents and escalate to the next level of support or development
team when required after Basic issue research/execution following defined SOP’s (Standard operating procedures)
- Monitor systems by using the information system’s monitoring tools and processes. Ensures that these tools and processes are in line with our needs and take initiatives to improve their efficiency
- Manage the environments (production & pre-production) by performing various day-to-day activities such as sanity checks, capacity Checks.
- Coordinate with Infrastructure and Applications teams on during Critical events to ensure the applications are stable & running after the infra work and all the relevant stakeholders are notified proactively.
How to apply State Street Corporation Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now