Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2021 – State Bank of Sikkim has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager of 26 vacancies. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 30 June 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Bachelor Degree. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.39,100/month The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About State Bank of Sikkim : The State Bank of Sikkim was established in the year 1968 and has a total of 42 branch offices and 3 Revenue Counters, thereby aggregating to a total of 45 branch locations spread all over Sikkim which includes Head Office. The Bank is headquartered in the State Capital of Sikkim, Gangtok. The Bank is an autonomous body under the Government of Sikkim. The Bank operates within the jurisdiction of the State of Sikkim and is responsible to handle the treasury function of the State as well. The branches of the bank are now on CBS platform. The Bank is headed by the Board of Directors and Managing Director of the Bank is the Chief Executive.
State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2021:
State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Last date||30 June 2021|
- Degree of Bachelor and above from a recognized university with any one of the following as a major subject; Business Economics, Accounting, Commerce, Financial Management/Finance, Banking, Mathematics Minimum of one year of Certificate Course in Computer Application. OR
- A Degree of Bachelor or above in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum experience of five years of working in clerical cadre and above in any Banks in India.
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
- Unreserved – 5 Posts
- Bhutia Lepcha – 2 Posts
- Bhutia Lepcha (Women) – 2 Posts
- Bhutia Lepcha (BPL) – 1 Post
- OBC-Central List – 3 Posts
- OBC-Central List(Women) – 1 Post
- OBC-Central List(BPL) – 1 Post
- OBC-State List – 2 Posts
- OBC-State List(Women) – 2 Posts
- OBC-State List(BPL) – 1 Post
- Scheduled Tribe – 2 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe (Women) – 1 Post
- Scheduled Caste – 1 Post
- Scheduled Caste (Women) – 1 Post
- Primitive Tribe – 1 Post
State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Phase-I: Written Examination:
- Written Examination consisting of Objective Tests of 200 marks on OMR(Optical Marks Recognition) system or online system will be conducted. Decision on paper based or online system shall be decided in due course depending on the situation generated by COVID-19 pandemic and the number of applicants. This test would be of 3 hour duration consisting of 5 Sections as follows:
|Name of Test||No of
time of 3
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||50||50|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||25||25|
- Candidates have to qualify in written test by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as may be decided by the Bank (approximately 3-4 times the numbers of vacancies) will be short listed for the Interview (Viva-voce). here will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the written Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer given by the candidate one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at actual score.
Phase – II: Interview (25 marks):
- Maximum marks in the viva voce shall be 25. The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the written Tests will be arranged in descending order in each category. Adequate number of candidates in each category, as may be decided by the Bank will be called for Interview.
- The marks obtained in the Written Examination (Phase-I) will be added to the marks obtained in Interview (Phase-II) and merit list shall be drawn in accordance with the reservation roster.
For General – Rs.150/-
How to apply for State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should apply through online by using official website on or before 30 June 2021.
For More details : Click here
To Apply : Click here (Link activates form 01 June 2021)