Stanley Black & Decker Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for Engineering graduates at Chennai/Delhi/Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Stanley Black & Decker Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in B.E/B.Tech.
- Responsible for Sales and Collections in his territory.
- Developing new customers, identifying new applications.
- Increase the market reach.
- Schedule follow up from Customers for regular business.
- Coordination with Production, Supply Chain Management team.
- Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis
- Achieving the monthly and quarterly target.
- Request for Quote (RFQ) Management
- Achieving revenue and sales margin.
- Potential customer’s identification.
- Participate in relevant forums to publicize the product.
- OB and Collection budgets.
- Market coverage
- Market share
- New customer development
- Receiving RFQ’s with updated RFQ register from application team
- Make proper RFQ management
- Study RFQ and drawing in designer supervision
- Keep costing record of RFQ’s
- Getting and updating weekly tool development status
How to apply Stanley Black & Decker Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now