Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled to hire Developer for Engineering 2020 & 2021 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Batch||2020 & 2021|
|Salary||Rs 6.1 LPA|
Candidate Profile: Female techies from engineering background who are passionate coders aspiring to make their career in software development and searching for avenues to prove their mettle.
- BE or BTech-CGPA 7 and above only
- Engineering Group – CSE, IT, ECE, EE, EEE
- Passing out Year – 2021 or 2020 only
- No standing backlogs
- Indian Citizen (work authorization in India)
**Candidates not meeting to above criteria shall be rejected directly
CTC: INR 6.1 LPA (5.5 LPA fixed plus 50 k variable)
Selection Process: To Apply on Above Link > Aptitude Test (3 rounds: Psychometry, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability) > Coding Test > Hackathon > Presentation (Application/Product Demo)
Full-stack Developer/ DevOps engineer with below attributes
- Understanding of software requirements
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Preparation and execution of test cases
- Reporting of defects, preparation of test reports
- Coordinate test activities with the front to back upstream and downstream
- Collaborate with globally distributed agile team
How to apply Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive at following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now