Stanadyne Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for the role of Trainee Engineer for 2017/2018 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Stanadyne Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Venue Location||Salem (Tamil Nadu)|
|Venue Date||11 October 2018|
|Last Date||10 October 2018|
- B.E / B.Tech (MECH,AUTO,EEE & Instrumentation)
- Only for 2017 & 2018 Passed out Batch
- 60% in 10th, 12th and UG
- No Standing Arrears
- Having Knowledge on basics of Respective Domain.
- Written Test
- Technical & HR Interview
How to apply for Stanadyne Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 10 October 2018 and attend drive at the following venue on 11 October 2018.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 11th October 2018 at 8:30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participating in Recruitment drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 10.10.2018.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 11.10.2018 at 8.30 am