SSP Limited Recruitment 2023 – SSP Limited is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Application Engineer – Intern Programme for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
SSP Limited Recruitment 2023 for Associate Application Engineer – Intern:
|Job Role||Associate Application Engineer – Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Application Engineer – Intern: The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech in Relevant Fields.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers by telephone and provide information about products and services. Seeks assistance from colleagues for the resolution of more complex customer service queries and complaints. Can use databases to retrieve and enter data.
- Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations
- Build and maintain knowledge of SSP Products and how to configure them.
- Configures software of one or more software products.
- Designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents simple programs, and assists in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered information or communications system
- Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures. Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics. Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks
- Assists in the investigation and resolution of issues relating to applications. Assists with specified maintenance procedures
- To analyse and evaluate queries/defects and apply solutions
- To deliver configuration to the Customer Specifications
- To ensure that the technical designs meet business requirements
- To support the customer and internal colleagues during the implementation of a largely standard packaged application
- To ensure that Unit testing is completed on each configuration product.
- To understand and apply an application development methodology where appropriate and contribute to the production of the deliverables required at each stage of the project life cycle.(e.g. Customer Proposals, GAP analysis, Requirements Definition, and Internal and External Design.)
- To participate in the client implementation and installation processes
- To participate in internal quality reviews of test coverage
- To prepare system documentation and liaise with Development Teams as required
- To present formally and informally, progress data and other information to nominated parties including clients and senior SSP management
- Take ownership for learning
How to Apply for SSP Limited Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.