5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
SSC Stenographer 2020– Staff Selection Commission announced notifications for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2020. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/ Any Degree can apply for SSC Steno post. The selection process is based on the examination, skill test and document verification for applied candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process of SSC Stenographer Recruitment are given below.
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||10 October 2020|
|Last Date||4 November 2020|
SSC Stenographer 2020- Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification (as on 01.08.2020): Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age limit (as on 01.08.2020):
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 years ( candidates born not before 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.)
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18 to 27 years ( candidates born not before 02-08-1993 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.)
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- SC/ST Category – 5 years
- OBC Category – 3 years
- PH Category – 10 years
- PH + OBC Category – 13 years
- PH + SC/ST Category – 15 years
- Others as per Govt rules.
SSC Stenographer 2020 Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Computer-Based Mode Examination, Skill Test & Document Verification (DV).
- Computer-Based Mode Examination (200 Marks) – 2 Hours
- The question paper will be of Objective Multiple choice type. Questions will be set in Hindi & English except for Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Date of Exam 29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100|
(ii) Skill Test:
The candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination will be required to appear in the Skill Test for Stenography. The skill test will be of qualifying nature. Dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.The matter will have to be transcribed on computer. The transcription time is as follows:
|Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration(in minutes)|
Note: Candidates who opt to take the Stenography Test in Hindi will be required to learn English Stenography and vice versa after their appointment, failing which their probation may not be cleared by appointing departments.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates).
Mode of payment: Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro,RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 4 November 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting Date of online application: 10.10.2020
- Closing Date for receipt of application: 04.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 06.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 08.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10.11.2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 23.09.2021 to 31.03.2021
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now