SSC Stenographer 2019 – Staff Selection Commission announced notifications for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2019. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/ Any Degree can apply for this post. The selection process is based on the examination, skill test and document verification for applied candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process of SSC Stenographer Recruitment are given below.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Recruitment:
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||20 September 2019|
|Last Date||18 October 2019|
SSC Stenographer 2019 – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2020): Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 years
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18 to 27 years
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- SC/ST Category – 5 years
- OBC Category – 3 years
- PH Category – 10 years
- PH + OBC Category – 13 years
- PH + SC/ST Category – 15 years
- Others as per Govt rules.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Computer-Based Mode Examination, Skill Test & Document Verification (DV).
- Computer-Based Mode Examination (200 Marks) – 2 Hours
- The question paper will be of Objective Multiple choice type. Questions will be set in Hindi & English except for Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100|
Skill Test: The skill test will be of qualifying nature. Dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates).
Mode of payment: Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank.
How to apply SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 18 October 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting Date of online application: 20.09.2019
- Closing Date for receipt of application: 18.10.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 20.10.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 20.10.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22.10.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 05.05.2020 to 07.05.2020