SSC SR Recruitment 2023 – The Staff Selection Commission (SR) invites online job applications for the post of Young Professionals purely on a contract basis (temporary) for a period of one year. There are 02 vacancies available for this post. Candidates having Any degree/LLB qualification are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through email on or before 16 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
SSC SR Recruitment 2023 for Young Professionals:
|Job Role||Young Professionals|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||16 September 2023|
- Bachelor’s Degree in law from a recognized University/ Institute and Proficiency in Computers (MS Office)
- Minimum 3 years in the field of law
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute and Proficiency in Computers (MS-Office)
- Minimum 3 years experience in interpretation of Recruitment Rules/ Noting and drafting /Office Work / Management.
- Shall be good in oral / written communication.
- Shall be proficient in using office packages.
Age limit (As on 01 July 2023): 35 Years
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Young Professional(Legal): 01 Post
- Young Professional(general): 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 40,000/-
The selection process includes interviews
How to apply for SSC SR Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by sending the prescribed application form along with relevant documents to the mentioned email id on or before 16 September 2023. (5.00 pm)
For More details: Click here.
Application Form: Click here.
Corrigendum: Click here.
Email ID: email@example.com