Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SSC Selection Posts Phase-XI 2023 notification announced for various posts. There is a total of about 5,369 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of any degree/12th/10th pass are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode in their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
SSC Selection Posts Phase-XI 2023:
|Exam Name||SSC Selection Posts-Phase XI|
|Job Role||Multiple Roles|
|Qualification||Any degree/12th/10th pass|
|Total Posts||5,369 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 March 2023|
- Candidates should possess Graduation in relevant streams, Matriculation, and Higher Secondary ( 10+2 ).
- The available vacancies are Laboratory Attendant, Medical Attendant, Fireman, Multi-Tasking Staff, Medical Attendant, Fieldman, Junior Draftsman, Nursing Officer, Junior Engineer, Engine Driver, Clerk, Electrician, Hindi Typist, Junior Chemist, Store-Keeper, Accountant, Laboratory Assistant, Textile Designer, Dietician, Technician, Guide Lecturer, Assistant, Library & Information Assistant, Fertilizer Inspector, Canteen Attendant, Deputy Ranger, Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Translator, Textile Designer, Artist (Junior), Dresser (Dispensary), Economic Investigator, Conservation Assistant, Gallery Attendant, Pharmacist, Examiner, Botanical Assistant, Ayah etc
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ): 18 – 30 years
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
- PwBD+OBC: 13 years
- PwBD+SC/ ST: 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 3 years
- Defence Personnel disabled: 03 – 08 years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees: Up to 35 – 45 years of age
Salary: Pay Level 01 – 08
No.of.Vacancies: 5,369 Posts
- SC: 687 Posts
- ST: 343 Posts
- OBC: 1,332 Posts
- UR: 2,540 Posts
- ESM: 154 Posts
- OH: 56 Posts
- HH: 43 Posts
- VH: 17 Posts
- Others: 16 Posts
- EWS: 467 Posts
Selection Process of SSC Selection Posts Phase-XI 2023:
- The selection process includes a Computer Based Test/Interview.
- Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels.
- The time duration will be 60 Minutes.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Tests, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
- Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission’s website after the Examination.
- Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
How to apply for SSC Selection Posts Phase-XI 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 27 March 2023 till 11.00 pm & the correction window for the Application form will available from 03 April 2023 to 05 April 2023 till 11.00 pm.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Note: After the successful submission of the online Application Form, candidates must take a printout of the online Application Form for submitting the same along with requisite documents, duly self-attested, as and when called for by the Commission after the conduct of the Computer Based Examination.
- Starting date for submission of online applications: 06 March 2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 27 March 2023 (up to 11.00 pm)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 28 March 2023 (11:00 pm)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 28 March 2023 (11:00 pm)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 29 March 2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: 03 April 2023 to 05 April 2023 (11:00 pm)
- Dates of Computer-Based Examination: June-July 2023 (tentatively)