SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 – SSC Scientific Assistant has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Scientific Assistant of 990 vacancies. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 18 October 2022. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Bachelor Degree/Diploma . The pay scale for the candidates will be Level 6. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About SSC: Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and in subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of chairman, two members and a secretary-cum-controller of examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India. The estimates committee in the parliament recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission in its 47th report (1967–68) for conducting examinations to recruit lower categories of posts. Later, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, on 4 November 1975 government of India constituted a commission called Subordinate Service Commission.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Scientific Assistant|
|Salary||Level 6(Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/Month)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||18 October 2022|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
NOTE-I: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale. NOTE-II: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination. NOTE-III: The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects. The candidates who have appeared in their final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e.18-10-2022.
- For General – 30 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwBD (Unreserved) – 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) – 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- Scientific Assistant – 990 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – Level 6
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The Commission will conduct a Computer Based Examination comprising 200 questions carrying 200 marks for two hours duration. The question paper would have two parts, Part-I and Part-II as detailed below:
|Papers||Subject||No. of questions||Duration &
|(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning
(ii) Quantitative Aptitude
(iii) English language & Comprehension
(iv) General Awareness
|Physics / Computer Science &
Information Technology /
Electronics & Telecommunication
- The candidates will be required to attempt both Part-I and Part-II of the examination. Part-II of examination will be on the basis of subject opted in the online application form. In other words, the candidates opting for Physics will be required to attempt Physics paper, the candidates opting for Computer Science & IT will be required to attempt Computer Science & IT paper and the candidates opting for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering will be required to attempt Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering paper in Part-II, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- The examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for questions of English Language & Comprehensions. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the examination. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- For General – Rs.100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 18 October 2022.
For More details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- Dates for submission of online applications – 30-09-2022 to 18-10-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications – 18-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan – 19-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment – 20-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) – 20-10-2022
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment – 25-10-2022 ( upto 23:00)
- Tentative Schedule of Computer Based Examination (CBE) – December, 2022
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now