SSC Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission published notification to fill the post of Multi Tasking Staffs-MTS across the country.Eligible candidates can apply this post in ssc online latest by 30 January 2017.The step by step application procedure and various eligibility criteria are explained below.
SSC Recruitment 2017-Multi Tasking Staffs
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staffs-MTS|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Pay Scale||Rs 5,200-20,500/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Last Date||30 January 2017|
Candidate Detailed Profile:
- Candidates must pass 10th(Matriculation) from any recognized institution
- Candidates who are currently studying above qualification also eligible if they can submit certificates latest by 1/8/2017
- Age Limit( As on 1/8/2017): 18-25 years( Candidates must be born between 2/8/1992 to 1/8/1999-Both dates inclusive)-Relaxation as per government policy, For relaxations, you can check official notification
Selection Process for SSC Recruitment:
The Selection process consists of two part of the online examination.The exam details are given below.
PART-I Objective Type Questions:
Exam Duration: 2 Hours Total Marks: 150 Marks
Language: Bilingual (Hindi and English)
- General Intelligence & Reasoning-25 Questions
- Numerical Aptitude-25 Questions
- General English -50 Questions
- General Awareness-50 Questions
There will be negative marking in this part.For each wrong answer, candidates will lose 0.25 Marks.
Part-II Essay/Letter Writing
In this part candidates asked to write an Essay/Short Letter in any language(regional) from 8th Standard Schedule.The time duration for this section is 30 minutes, and total marks are 50 Marks
Final Selection: The Multitasking Staff- Group C post final selection based on the marks obtaining by the candidate in both the part-I,part-II examination.
How to Apply SSC Recruitment?
- Staff Selection Commission online application process has two steps.
- For step one candidates need to submit basic details and need to create registration number.(Application Page Right Side)
- Step two is the submission of Application(including passport size photograph and signature) using your login credentials.(Application Page left side)
- Once completion of step 2 the payment option will open Candidates can choose either online or offline payment.For offline payment, candidates need to download bank challan and need to pay in State Bank of India.For Online payment you can use Internet Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
- If you face any difficulties in applying online you an check our step by step guide: https://www.freshersvoice.com/ssc-online-application-procedure/
SSC Online Application: http://220.127.116.11/mts/
- For General: Rs 100
- For SC/ST/PWD-Exempted from Application Fees
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date of Online Application: 31 December 2016
- Closing Date of Online Application: 30 January 2017-5 P.M
- Last date to download Bank Challan: 25 January 2017-5 P.M
- Last Date for payment of Application Fees: 30 January 2017-5 P.M
- MTS Online Common Examination Date: 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017(For States) and 07.05.2017 (For UT)