SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 (Non-Technical Post): Staff Selection Commission has already released the notification for the Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical category with the 10,000+ vacancies on 22nd April 2019. Aspirants of SSC able to apply for this recruitment on or before 22nd May 2019. Applied candidates have to start the preparation for the examination conducted by the staff selection commission. For that, they have to know the Exam pattern and Syllabus to be covered in SSC MTS 2019 and it will be available below for the candidate’s needs:-
Candidates who are successfully applied for MTS on or before the last date will be able to shortlist by the Staff Selection Commission. Only those candidates will be able to get the admit card for the various stages of selection under SSC. Selection stages to be included in SSC MTS 2019:-
- Paper 1- Objective
- Paper 2-Descriptive.
Let’s take an overview of the SSC MTS Exam:
|Authority Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC MTS|
|Posts Name||Multi Tasking Staff – MTS|
|Date of Notification||April 2019|
|Date of Examination||August 2019|
SSC MTS Exam pattern for Paper 1 :
- Paper 1 examination will have four sections having 100 marks with the time duration of 90 minutes for general and 120 minutes for the visually handicapped candidate.
- Paper 1 will have a negative mark of 0.25 for each wrong answer and no marks for no answer.
- Candidates will take an examination with 100 multiple choice questions in the Medium of English and Hindi.
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
SSC MTS Syllabus for Paper 1 :
For General Intelligence:
- The questions will check the candidate’s ability to deal with the abstract ideas and relationships and arithmetic calculations will be asked.
- The topics to be covered in this section are similarities and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, etc.
For the English Language:
- This section will have questions in verbal type to check the basic understanding of the English language.
- Topics to be covered in this section are vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, and its correct usage.
For Numerical Aptitude:
- Numerical aptitude will have questions under the numerical and logical thinking with the aptitude calculation.
- This section will cover Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc
For General Awareness:
- General awareness questions are asked to check his/her awareness of the environment and its usage to the society. Questions will be on current events and observation and experience of scientific events.
- Such topics to be asked Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research.
SSC MTS Exam pattern- Paper 2:
- Shortlisted students from Paper 1 will be eligible to appear for paper 2 examination.
- Paper 2 will be descriptive type question having 50 marks with the time duration of 30 minutes for general and 45 minutes for Visually challenged.
- Candidates can take Paper 2 examination will be in English and Hindi languages.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time for General||Time for Visually Handicapped|
Short Essay/Letter in
|50||30 minutes||45 minutes|
Instructions for the MTS Written Examination:-
- Candidates will be shortlisted for paper 2 based on the overall and individual performance of the candidates in paper 1.
- Paper 2 will be in qualifying nature for the shortlisted candidates.
- The Cut-off and qualifying marks will be changed based on the vacancies in each category.
In case while more than one candidates obtain the same score then the tie situation will be handled in the following ways:-
- Part-III of the objective type paper will be conducted to measure the score.
- By considering Part-II of the objective type paper score.
- Senior age will get preference than junior age.
- Considering the alphabetical order of the name.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now