Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 – Staff Selection Commission announced 7,000+ vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) , HavaldaExamination 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process of SSC MTS 2021 are given below.
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) & Havaldar|
|Total Vacancies||7000+ Vacancies|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||22 March 2022|
|Last Date||30 April 2022|
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2022):
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Tentative vacancies for the posts are as under:
- MTS : Will be intimated later
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 3603
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process:
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II) followed by Document Verification.
Paper-I(Objective Type): Computer Base Mode:
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- Time Duration (For all four Parts) – 90 Minutes
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
Paper-II (Descriptive Type ):
Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50 Marks||30 Minutes|
Qualifying Marks in Paper-II will be 40% for unreserved category and 35% for all reserved category candidates.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSC MTS 2022 Vacancies through online from 22 March 2022 to 30 April 2022.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22-03-2022 to 30-04-2022
- Last date for receipt of application:30-04-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment:02-05-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan:03-05-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):04-05-2022
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I):July, 2022
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be announced later
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now