SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Staff Selection Commission announced 10,000+ vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process of SSC MTS 2019 are given below.
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total Vacancies||10000+ Vacancies|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||22 April 2019|
|Last Date||29 May 2019|
SSC MTS Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2019): 18 to 25 years (or) 27 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process:
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II) followed by Document Verification.
Paper-I(Objective Type): Computer Base Mode:
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- Time Duration (For all four Parts) – 90 Minutes
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
Paper-II (Descriptive Type ):
Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50 Marks||30 Minutes|
Qualifying Marks in Paper-II will be 40% for unreserved category and 35% for all reserved category candidates.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply SSC MTS Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSC MTS 2019 Vacancies through online from 22 April 2019 to 29 May 2019. Candidates can check out for SSC MTS Syllabus 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (After Clicking Click on Others & Apply)
Important dates to Remember:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 29.05.2019
- Last date for making online fee payment: 31.05.2019
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 31.05.2019
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01.06.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17.11.2019