SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Staff Selection Commission announced 10,000+ vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process of SSC MTS 2019 are given below.
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total Vacancies||10000+ Vacancies|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||22 April 2019|
|Last Date||29 May 2019|
SSC MTS Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2019): 18 to 25 years (or) 27 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process:
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II) followed by Document Verification.
Paper-I(Objective Type): Computer Base Mode:
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- Time Duration (For all four Parts) – 90 Minutes
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
Paper-II (Descriptive Type ):
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now